C24

☀️Sunny pov

It had been two weeks since the whole ordeal with JT and I was over it. He had been blowing my phone up . I had the locks on the condo changed so he'd come by and knock on the door for hours. I didn't want nothing to do with his ass.

I had been packing up the condo . He can have this shit I had been stacking money he gave me and still have money saved from my dancing days I was good. I planned to go back home and open up my boutique.

I was in Costco getting more packaging supplies when I saw a man I thought looked familiar. I think I recognized him from the bar I had gone to with the girls. But I definitely don't remember him being that damn fine. He had long ass dreads draping down his back. He had smooth chocolate skin with the whitest teeth and a gold grill in the bottom. He was tall , with a nice ass body.

I kept taking peeks at him as I scanned the prices of bubble wrap. When I went to peep again I noticed him checking me out as well. I smiled to myself before pushing my cart on to the next aisle.

When I left the store I was mad at myself because I didn't have the courage to say something to this goddamn adonis.

..........

When I made it back to the condo JT was on my doorstep. I sighed as I gathered my bags and stormed past him.

"Sunny baby please can we talk"

"There's nothing to talk about. Can u back up"

"Here let me help you"

"I don't need your help JT can you leave?"

"Why you doin this? I love you baby just be patient with me"

"I've been fuckin patient. Just leave bro"

"So now I'm bro"

"Boy get the fuck on damn" I yelled.

"I'm not leaving until you hear me out"

"What you want me to hear huh? Some more lies? Some more rejection?.... nah I'm good bruh" I said opening my door and stepping in dropping the bags.

"Bae I love you. You know that. I would never try to hurt you. Don't leave. We can work this out" he said.

"So can I move in with you?" I asked.

"I'm not ready. But..."

"Get off my doorstep" I said pushing the door closed in his face.

He started banging on it.

"Sunny . Baby please. We can work this out" he yelled.

I just ignored him and went on about my business. I was leaving for Memphis in two days.