C37

☀️Sunny pov

On the car ride home everything was silent. I was trying to process all that had happened. I couldn't believe honey was actually upset with me. And I damn sure couldn't believe that she had slept with keenan.

"Sooo u and honey. I mean amber slept together huh? I asked.

"Yea. It was before I met u . Like wayyy before" he said trying to explain.

"You don't have to explain baby. I understand. But I was with her at the bar that night. I don't remember you" I said jokingly.

"I Damn sure don't remember seeing u" he said grabbing my hand and locking it in his.

"Oh well. This was one interesting night" I said.

"Hell yea. But it ain't over. I promise I ain't gone let yo night end like this. I'll never let u end a day with turmoil" he said exiting the freeway.

"Where are we going" I asked

"Just ride bae. I got chu" he said.

We pulled up to the beach. The sun was set perfectly and shining on the water . I took off my shoes and got out the car. I walked towards the water with him not too far behind me.

We stopped and cuddled one another just looking at the view. This warmed my heart and released all that bullshit that we'd just encountered.

I turned and looked keenan in his eyes.

"I want to thank you. You have made me so happy since the day I met u. Everything about u amazes me. The way u talk to me, touch me, kiss me, make love to me. The way your family embraced me. I love you keenan. With my whole heart."

He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love you too ma. So much u wouldn't understand." He said.

He gripped my chin and kissed me like he meant it.