C36

🍯Honey pov

"I slept with him okkk" I yelled standing up.

"What? You did what?" I could hear Johnathan yelling as he stormed behind me.

We reached the outside before he grabbed me turning me to face him.

"When?huh? How long this been going on?" He asked.

I could see Sunny standing behind him with tears in her eyes.

"It was months ago. U were off doing whatever or whoever. Neglecting me. I thought our marriage was over. One night after going out with the girls I came home and U weren't there. And I called your phone at least a hundred time. U didn't answer. I was drunk. And weak. And had danced with keenan at the bar and exchanged numbers. I called him and he came to the house and things just happened." I said.

"Things just happen. Huh? Just fucking another nigga in my house, just happened? Fallin on another man's dick doesn't just happen." He yelled.

"Well I'm sorry but you're not gonna put this all on me Johnathan. I went thru your phone history. I called the bitch u was fuckin with. I didn't have the courage to even talk but I knew there was somebody else. U was cheating for months. Lying, not coming home. You treated me like shit. Yes, I fucked up but youuuuu, you pushed me there" I said.

There was a silent pause . 

"You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make u feel like that. But I wasn't cheating. You're the only woman for me" he said.

"Really? Really u gone stand here and lie like that" I heard sunny say.

"Sunny. Don't" he demanded.

"Nawwww. Since we're all in a sharing mood. Honey. Remember the dude I told you about. The reason I moved to Cincinnati . Well here he is in all his glory" Sunny said pointing to My husband.

"Wait. What?" Honey said looking between us.

"You're the slut that was fuckin with my husband. After everything I told u" she said defensively.

"I didn't know you were talking about this half of a piece of man here. Or I would've told u. I'm sorry" she said.

"Sorry. That's all u have to say"

"What else is there to say honey?I didn't know. You're my girl I would never intentionally hurt u" she said.

"Fuck u ok! Fuck u! I cried my heart out to you. I cheated on my husband because of u" I cried.

"That had nothing to do with me." She said.

I couldn't believe it. She knew all I had been thru. She saw me at my lowest. I was out of my mind. Before I knew it I was rushing her and punching her in her face.

We began to go blow for blow as I got the best of her and had a death grip on her hair. We stood tangled up together delivering insults to eachother before keenan came and broke us up.

"Get your hands off my wife my guy" Johnathan said.

"Man I'm just tryna stop this shit. Your weak ass just standing here" keenan said eyeing him up and down.

"I'll show u weak Patna don't let this suit fool u" Johnathan said taking off his jacket.

"Aye. Homeboi u don't even want these problems. Ion fight fair my nigga" keenan said with a smirk.

"Johnathan stop" I interjected.

"You protecting this nigga" he said turning on me.

"I'm not protecting anyone. Please let's just go back inside" I said.

"Yea. Listen to yo bitch boi. Before I paint this concrete red with cha" Keenan said.

"Well let's go my nigga" Johnathan said.

"Keenan. Baby. Look at me. He's not worth it" Sunny said grabbing his chin and making him face her.

"He's not worth it. Calm down. Let's just leave" she whispered to him.

I could see his breathing slow back to normal as he calmed down. I wish I had that affect on a man. Hell, on my husband.

They took hands and walked off leaving Johnathan and I standing there.

"I'll deal with you later" he said walking back towards the door of the venue.

I followed behind. He had no right to be mad. He was sleeping with sunny for months. Moved her here and got her a crib. Neglected me for her for months. I had one night with someone there's no way he was that hurt after what I dealt with.