C21

☀️Sunny pov

Things with JT had been kind of back to normal. He was back spending time and taking me out but I felt like something had him conflicted.

He claimed he was handling a legal issue with him suing the police department for whatever happened . He still wouldn't tell me any details. And then he claimed the team was having extra practices. I mean I guess . But I was starting to feel lonely. I was used to having his full attention. I mean sometimes he'd be so tired from practice we could only facetime. It's been three weeks and he'd only been over a handful of times.

I had gotten used to him being under me every day. I just didn't like this feeling. So I told him. And he promised he'd do better as soon as his lawyer wrapped up the legal shit which wouldn't take much longer.

So I took his word and waited it out. I hope things change and soon. I didn't uproot my life for this. Maybe if we moved together it wouldn't matter how many practices or whatever other shit he had going on we would still be with eachother everyday.

I was goin to propose that idea to him. Hopefully he was down. I missed my man . And I missed daddy dick. I was goin out of my mind. Something had to give.