♥ 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 ♥

"Good morning and Happy valentines~!"

Mitsuri greets as she smiled happily at
(y n), who smiled kindly at her.

"Good morning to you too, as well, Mitsuri~"

Both of them walked to school together while talking.

"And happy valentines."

Mitsuri then squeals as she imagines the female's locker being filled with chocolates and love letters.

"I bet your locker will be filled of chocolates~!"

She exclaims making her smile sheepishly while they enter the school and go towards their lockers.

"That's impossible."

She replied with a soft laugh while opening her locker.

"I'm not popular like you, Mitsuri."

With a smile, she opened her locker and changes her shoes while her friend had a disappointed look on her face, because she didn't saw her friend's locker being filled with chocolates like in the anime series or movies she watches.

"Let's go to our class, shall we~?"

"But I'm pretty sure you're popular.."

Mitsuri mumbles while (y/n) walks ahead, leaving the confused duo haired female alone.

"Much popular than Shabana Ume-san."

• • •

"(Y/n)-san, Tomioka-sensei is looking for you and is waiting for you at the teacher's faculty."

The female smiled and respond with a thank you then quickly head to meet her gym teacher.

"Tomioka-sensei."

She calls out first as she approaches her teacher, who's expression is blank as usual.

"You were looking for me?"

The male hums and turns around while sitting on his office chair.

"Yes, of course."

He turns and faces his desk, then opens one of the drawers and taking out something then handing it to her.

"I heard that you like chocolates."

She hums and takes it then smiles sweetly and happily at him.

"Thank you so much, Tomioka-sensei~!"

The male smiles and nods his head.

"You can go now."

She bows down and thanks him one more time with a smile before leaving.

"I wonder how he knew or even heard it.."

She mumbles to herself then walks through the hallway with students staring at her, some gulping as they have second thoughts on giving her their home made chocolates as she made her way back to her classroom to study.

'What...'

(Y/n) stood in front of her table in shock while her classmates ignores her and pretends to be innocent.

'What's with all these different kinds of chocolates that's wrapped nicely?!'

She thought, completely stunned.

'I thought this year's Valentine's would be normal since my locker wasn't filled with those boxes of chocolates and letters in it..'

She sigh at the memory.