Jerks |Kyojoru x reader

All pics I used: ctto

Tw: Bullying

くコ:

Such a beautiful and wonderful day!

The sky is clear, the wind isn't strong nor too weak, just right.

And there's the female Kyojuro likes.

What a beautiful woman she is.

And there's Sanemi- What is he saying?

[Y/n] looks uncomfortable but she's not bothering with the wind hashira.

Kyojuro approaches the female while Sanemi scoffs and glares at her before leaving.

"Oh, Hello, Kyo."

[Y/n] greeted with a sweet smile and voice which made his heart to skip a beat.

"Hello!"

He greeted back cheerfully with his bright smile.

"You don't look too good, [Y/n]. What was Sanemi saying to you?"

The female flashes a smile once more and laughs lightly while waving her hand in front of her face.

"Shinazugawa-san was just joking around."

Kyojuro raises an eyebrow to her reply. Sanemi? Joking??? Weird.
He didn't ask any further questions as he sees that [Y/n] looked anxious.

"It's been months already since you've become a hashira. How're you holding up so far?"

Kyo ask, changing the subject as [Y/n]'s anxious expression changes into a bright one.

Good.

That's what suits her best.

"Great! Everyone..!"

She stops, her cheerful voice drops a little.

"Everyone...has been nice to me."

She finishes with a little bit of hesitation. Kyojuro now thinks something was up.

"Shinobu..Shinobu and I got close this past few months! And she's so nice, and really pretty!"

The female continues, her enthusiastic energy was coming back once more.

"And so is Mitsuri! She eats a lot. Like really a lot! I envy her."

[Y/n] lets out a sigh then rubs her stomach.

"I wish I was blessed with an appetite like her."

Kyojuro lets out a chuckle at her deadpan expression which made her laugh as well.

"Oh, and Himejima-san and I are also getting close. Despite looking like a scary person since his build is really... intimidating."

The two starts to walk while
[Y/n] continues to speak. Kyojuro just happily listens.

He likes listening to her voice.