Zenitsu x Reader | ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

"Good evening, Zenitsu."

The female sweetly said, making the blonde male smiles brightly at her.

"Good evening to you, as well, (y/n)!"

He cheerfully greets back and shyly held her hand.

"So where do you want to go?"

He asked, his eyes sparkling which you thought it was cute, since he kind of remind him of a cute dog.

"Anywhere is fine, as long as I'm with you."

The female responds, smiking sweetly at him as his face suddenly turns red, and it seemed like it was kind of exploding.

'I'm gonna have a heart attack, damn it!!!'

"Let's go eat first!"

He happily said as (y/n) nods her head with a hum.

"Do you want to eat some udon?"

She smiles brightly as she nods her head with excitement.

"Sure~!"

And with that both of them head towards a udon restaurant and ordered, then sat down and ate their delicious warm food.

"That was delicious~!"

The female happily said as she smiles brightly and had a satisfied look.

"Where do you want to go next, (y/n)?"

(y/n) softly smiled and held his hand this time.

"Let's go and take a walk around the town."

Zenitsu just smiled at her and did what she said.

And so both of them walked around the town, happily enjoying their alone time together as they smiled and laughed.

"That Christmas tree is huge~!"

The female beams and lets out a soft giggle.

"(y/n)."

The male calls out as (y/n) turns around fo face him, humming in response.

"Yes, Zenitsu?"

She gently spoke with a soft smile, making his face more red.

"Here."

She blinks her eyes as she sees Zenitsu handing her a colored turquoise small box.

"Oh, my..."

The female seemed flustered at this, but takes the small box and opened it. Her eyes widens as it sparkled.

"Such a beautiful necklace..."

She mumbles then takes the necklace, opening it, revealing a photo of them, smiling.

"I know it's not much, but I hope you like it..."

She smiled in such a happy and bright one as she hugged the necklace and felt like crying.

"I love it..."

(y/n) approached Zenitsu, tightly hugging him.

"And I love you."

Zenitsu had his eyes slightly wide but then quickly turned soft and quickly hugging her back in return.

"I'll definitely treasure this."

She wears it around her neck and smiled as she giggled at him with her red cheeks.

"I love you, too."

Both of them smiled as they touched their foreheads together and nose, chuckling and giggling at each other as they both said,

"Merry Christmas."

~> ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ <~