Sanemi x Reader | sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ

"How's things between you and Shinazugawa-san, (l/n)-san?"

Mitsuri asked, making the female hum as she gave a blank look.

"Oh, us?"

She stops for a second, thinking.

"Well, he's actually cute."

Her eyes closed as she sips on her tea.

"Shinazugawa being cute?"

Rengoku repeated, while the others imagines the guy, being all cute at the female.

"Yea."

(y/n) nods her head, her eyes staring at her lover.

"Especially when he's flustered."

"I've never seen him getting flustered. How do you do it, (l/n)-san?"

Mitsuri asked, completely curious and excited at the same time.

"Well, for example: I unexpectedly give him a kiss on the cheek and he turns red, then passes out, like he malfunctioned or something."

She explained as she chuckles and chews on some dango. While chewing, she saw her lover, Sanemi.

"I'll show it to you."

She stands up, gently putting her cup of tea down as the pillars stares at her.

"Really?"

Mitsuri and the others suddenly got interested and just stared at her, walking towards her lover.

"Sanemi~!"

She chirped as she cheerfully calls out.

"What do you want now?"

He harshly asked  but despite that, the guy is actually happy to see her, calling out his name.

"Oh, hey you have something on your cheek."

He turned his head and stares at her.

"What, really?"

She holds back her laugh and remained her posture.

"Yea and it's,"

She pauses as she tiptoed, grinning at him, after giving him a peck on his cheek.

"My lips."

Sanemi stood there, hard as a rock. Everyone watched in amusement then they all began to laugh.

"Oh, my."

Shinobu spoke, laughing a little.

"How cute."

Rengoku chuckles while Mitsuri laughs, her cheeks getting quite red.

"You do know that there's a consequence, right?"

Sanemi spoke, causing her to flinch then have a droplet of sweat.

"Since, when?"

She asked, laughing flatly.

"You've always teased me, so I just thought that it's fair that I give you some punishment."

He leans in, giving her a mischievous smirk of his.

"What are you going to do?"

She smirked back, leaning to his face, as well.

"Are you going to pick me up and go to your house, then toss me on your bed?"

She asked, teasing him again.

"And then are you going to do this and that?"

Sanemi sweats, his face getting a deep shade of red. The female sighs as she shrugs her shoulders, smirking at him.

"Thought so. You can't even hug me and yet, you're going to do this and that to me?"

Sanemi blinks then smirked evilly.

"Not a bad idea."

She stared at him, seeing his quite red smirking face.

"What?"

He picks her up, then starts walking.

"It's not a bad idea, so let's do it."

The others stared at (y/n), who's face is red. A deep light coloured red.

"Isn't that nice?"

Shinobu said as she takes a sip on her drink, while everyone remained quite and just watched the couple.

"I hope those two won't be so loud that we could hear them over here~"

They stared at Shinobu with wide eyes, then soon became flustered. Mitsuri covers her red face, while Rengoku stood there, stiff.

"Is something wrong~?"

~> ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ <~