Chemistry teacher [Obanai x reader]

"Your chemistry teacher is hated by lots of students?"

The [h/c] gasp out then tilts her head next as she walks with her sister.

"Yep. Iguro-sensei is not only scary and intimidating, he also gives low grades."

[Y/n]'s sister responds with a blank expression before letting out a sigh.

"It must be because you guys are not doing so well in his class."

The female defends as the person that they were talking about was walking behind them and hearing his name being mentioned.

"You guys must be misunderstanding Iguro-san...after all a teacher always has a reason on why they give students low or high grades, and I'm a teacher myself as well."

The girl turns pale and starts to shudder.

"I don't think I'm gonna pass on his subject.."

"Don't say that [S/n]. It's either you study hard and pass or face the wrath of our parents."

[S/n] groans, now frowning and getting stressed at her subject teacher.

"Anyways, Nee-chan. Why are you always defending Iguro-sensei whenever I say something bad at him?"

The male behind hums quietly to himself, noticing the girl's actions as well for the past few weeks whenever he sees the two sisters talking as he passes by and hears his name being mentioned.

"Oh, well. I like Iguro-san of course."

[Y/n] confessed with confidence and quite boldly towards her sister without even acting shy or flustered.

"...Why???"

Her sister asked, visibly and completely confused, so was the raven haired guy behind as well.

"His looks."

She replied with a big smile on her face, causing for him to cough lightly at the fast answer while her little sister deadpans an expression.

"Ahaha. Joke. Well, firstly I like his eyes. I find them very pretty and unique. His voice is hot..also he may not look like it but he's actually a very kind and thoughtful person.. and I've always felt the same since college."

At this point, the man who was the current topic of the two girls felt hot as his face was completely red that if you put a tomato beside him, it would be put in shame while [S/n] was not hiding her doubtful expressions.

'You must have the wrong person..'

"But I don't even know if he likes me at all since we weren't that close back at college and even now."

The female sighs out with her eyes closed when the both of them takes a turn while Obanai stays behind, his face still red as he takes a moment to process the words he just heard.

"So [L/n]-san likes someone like me..?"

He quietly mumbles to himself with wide eyes after he finally snaps back into reality, his lips were trembling because Obanai was stopping himself from smiling like a fool..despite half of his lower face were covered with his black mask.

"I see..."

"[L/n]."

The younger [L/n] flinches when her last name was mentioned by his teacher, and was already intimidated by his staring.

"As usual your grade isn't improving and your scores on my quizzes has gotten worse..."