ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ

"The weather feels great~"

(y/n) walks around and encounters some of her fellow Hashiras.

"(y/n)-san."

Muichiro smiles brightly then hugs her infront of the others.

"Hello, Muichiro-san."

The female giggles, while Muichiro smirks at the others.

"Why this..."

Sanemi growls as he, Kyojuro and Giyu pops up some veins on their faces.

"Hello, everyone."

(y/n) greets, while waving her hand at them as Muichiro continues to hug her.

"Why, hello, (y/n)-san!"

Kyojuro greets back as Giyu smiles and nods his head at her.

"Yea. Hello."

Sanemi responds as he growls. Muichiro lets go and glares at them, making the three of them glare back.

"(y/n)-san, let's go and eat some mochi."

The female smiles brightly then hums as she nods her head.

"Sure~!"

She beams as Muichiro grabs her by her forearm, then stares back at the three of them, smirking.

"This little bi—!!"

Sanemi stops then clenches his fist along with his teeth.

"Can we join you, (y/n)-san?"

Giyu asked as the female smiles happily and nod her head.

"Sure!"

'Nice going, Tomioka!'

Kyojuro shouts inside his head as he smiles.

And so the five of them starts to eat some mochi, while sitting and enjoying each others company.

"You got some mochi on your cheek Giyu-san."

The female reaches her hand then removes the mochi and eats it, smiling happily.

Giyu blinks then smirks at Muichiro and the rest of them, making some veins pop out.

"What about me, (y/n)-san?"

Muichiro asked as he tugged on the female's haori, making her to shift her head and stare at his face.

"You got some below on your lips, Muichiro."

The male smiles, completely showing off at the rest of them.

"Could you help me remove it?"

The female giggles then reaches for his lips, removing the mochi and eating it away on her thumb.

"Done~!"

The three of them blinked as they couldn't handle the younger male.

"I swear, I'm gonna kill that kid."

Sanemi mumbles, completely piss and felt his blood boiling.

"(y/n)-san."

Kyojuro calls out as the female shifts her head, then blinks her eyes while swallowing her mochi.

"Here."

Kyojuro hands her his mochi, making her eyes to sparkle and smile brightly.

"Thank you~!"

She hugs Kyojuro then happily starts eating her food.

The male felt extremely proud of himself of earning a hug from the female. He smiles happily as the three of them glares at him.

"Hello, Kakushi-san~"

The female greets as the male Kakushi smiles happily and waves back.

"Hello, (y/n)— ?!"

The male starts to tremble as he sees Muichiro and the rest of the males staring at him with such a scary look.

"Bye, (y/n)-san!"

The male suddenly runs away, making the female confused.

If you're wondering why Sanemi isn't making a move, he's extremely shy of making one, that's why he just sat there, silently chewing on his mochi while cursing his rivals, especially Muichiro.

'F*cking little brat b*tch.'

~> ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ <~