Rui x Reader | "𝘈𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩, 𝘙𝘶𝘪."

"The moon is so pretty tonight.."

The female spoke in soft voice as she stares at the big white, shinning full moon by the window with a smile.

"Onee-san."

A voice spoke behind her. (y/n) smiled graciously as she turned around facing her (fake) little brother standing in front of her with his usual scary look.

"Rui."

She said sweetly by mentioning his name and approached him, her smile not falling despite the male's scary gaze.

"Rui?"

The demon kept a blank expression while she puts his strings on her fingers and controlling it, moving it to touch his cheek.

"Is something wrong?"

(y/n) only smiled softly as Rui had closed his eyes after moving the female's hand on his cheek to feel her warmth with a cute smile.

"Onee-san."

Rui opened his eyes and stared at her (e/c) ones.

"Never disobey me, Okay?"

She let's out a soft sigh and pulls him close, hugging him.

"Since when did I ever disobeyed my little brother?"

Rui smiled, and only inhales the female's scent as she hugs him.

"And you can never leave me."

(y/n) hums with her eyes closed while patting his head.

"Ever."

He pulls her face close to his, touching their foreheads while he smiles.

"We will live together forever, Nee-san."

The female didn't said anything but nod her head with a hum.

"As you wish, Rui."

✳・゚ 🎀 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝒩𝒟 🎀 ゚・✳