Sweet | Kyojoru x Reader

"[Y/n]!"

The familiar loud voice of a male shouts out, catching the [h/c] female's attention along with her pink haired friend.

"I'm back!"

When they both shift their heads, they saw the flame hashira with his arms spread wide open while smiling ever so brightly.

'Rengoku-san! He's asking a hug from [Y/n]-chan! How cute!'

Mitsuri thought before glancing at the female beside her, seeing her smiling.

'But [Y/n]-chan is cuter!'

She adds as she sees her running towards the male, tackling her lover into a hug.

"Welcome, Kyo!"

The female greets while Kyojoru hugs her tightly, the smile on his face was only getting bigger when he hugged and kissed [Y/n].

'I'm so happy for them! But I'm also jealous!'

Mitsuri continues to think while waving her hand at the two love birds who was bidding her farewell.

"Hm? What're you smiling at?"

Kyojoru questions with an innocent look on his face while he stares at [Y/n], who had a grin on her face.

"Your hot body~♡"

She replied back instantly, making for the male to laugh with a red face.

"Don't tempt me, love."

He says while he puts his arm around her shoulder after approaching [Y/n].

"Yes, Yes~"

[Y/n] giggles out as they both head towards the hot spring and takes a dip on it to relax their body and mind from work.

"Did you miss me?"

Kyojoru ask while hugging the female's small form close to him and kissing her nape.

"That's a dumb question, but yes."

The male smiles and softly laughs while he rest his head on top of [Y/n]'s shoulder.

"I missed you too."

He says with a content smile on his face which [Y/n] found cute that she thought her soul would leave her body.

'He's so cute!'

The female internally screams as she puts her hand to touch his head and softly pet it.

"[Y/n]."

Kyojoru calls out, making for her to shift her head to look at her lover while letting out a hum.

"I love you."

He says with a cute and bright smile on his face after giving the female a peck on her lump lips.

'Ack! My fucking heart!'

She exclaims inside her mind as she tries her best to calm her own heart before it gives out on her.

"You're acting such a big baby today again, Kyo~"

[Y/n] laughs out as she turns around to face her lover and caress his cheek which he leaned in to feel her touch and warmth.

"I just really missed you. I just can't stand it when I go somewhere without you by my side."

He admits with a sigh escaping his lips.

"It's torture for me when I'm not by your side to touch you or even hold you like this."

[Y/n] laughs softly and hugs Kyojuro with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, Yes. I love you too, my hot flame."

The two love birds lets out a  soft laugh with their foreheads touching.

"I love you more, sunshine."

He argues back before kissing his lover passionately.

"Even more than sweet potatoes?"

"Yes."

[Y/n] holds back her laugh at Kyojuro's instant reply and serious expression.

"And sumo wrestling?"

"Absolutely."

She lets her laugh to escape her mouth as Kyo pulls her in for another sweet kiss.

"You're more tastier than the sweet potatoes I eat."

He says with a gentle and charming smile while caressing his lover's cheek.

"And more entertaining to watch than sumo wrestling."

At this point [Y/n]'s face had turned into a complete red while she malfunctions since she couldn't handle Kyojuro's sweet and gentle words along with that handsome face of his.

"That's not fair..."

She grumbles and just pulls Kyojuro to hug him tightly which the male does the same as well.

'My heart has taken a huge attack! Don't give up my heart. We can do this!'

Request by: gigsrulez51

[A/n]: I hope this was alright with you (◕ᴥ◕)