| ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs|

"Zenitsu-kun~!"

The female calls out as she skips towards the blonde male, who's heart starts beating fast.

"Are you ready to go out?"

"O-O-Of course!!"

She giggles then smiles brightly at him.

"Let's go~!"

His face heats up when she held his hand.

'H-H-H-Hand!! (y/n)'s hand is touching my handdd!!'

Zenitsu shouts inside his head, panicking.

"Comin' through! Comin' through!"

Zenitsu shrieks, as he sees Inosuke dashing forward with his swords in his hands.

"Inosuke-sama is comin' through! MWAHAHHA!!!"

(y/n) takes out her sword, then with a blink of an eye, Inosuke and her are clashing their swords together

"HEY INOSUKEEE!!"

Zenitsu shouts, shock at the scene.

"I can't spar with you today, Inosuke-kun."

She spoke in a calm manner, causing Inosuke to jump back.

"Why is that?!"

She does an eye close smile and shows her hand, which was holding still Zenitsu's.

"Me and Zenitsu-kun are going out on a mission!"

She chirped, and somehow Inosuke was quite annoyed and irritated at their hands holding each other.

"I'll spar with you when I get back, I promise!"

Inosuke stops and felt butterflies inside his stomach, then dashed away.

"Let's go, Zenitsu-kun~!"

Zenitsu happily nods his head, making (y/n) and him start walking hand in hand.

Sanemi who was secretly watching, clicked his tounge as he punched a tree.

"I understand that you're jealous of Zenitsu-kun, because (y/n)-san is partnered with him and is holding his hand but please leave the poor tree alone."

Shinobu said, as she did an eye close smile at Sanemi.

"Whatever."

The male walks away after clicking his tounge, once again.

"Jealousy is such a scary thing~"

Night finally falls, as the males awaits for the female's arrival inside their houses by waiting for their crows signals.

Well, of course. After they heard the word spread of (y/n) and Zenitsu being partners on a mission, the males were already jealous, but when they heard about them walking hand in hand, they got furious.

And so they are waiting for the blonde male to come back, so that they can chop the hand the female had held.

"Kraaa!"

Their crows finally arrives, landing beside them, saying the same thing to each of their owners.

"What..?"

Each of them rushed towards the butterfly mansion, heart beating fast.

"(y/n) and Zenitsu are finally back!"

The crow spoke, while flapping its wings.

"But both are seriously injured, especially (y/n)!"