Flirty {II}[M!Hashira(s) x reader]

[A/n]: Here you go folks.

( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ )

"Your lips look so lonely."

Tengen starts with a smirk on his face while the female he said those lines at stares at him confused.

"Would they like to feel mi-"

"Now would my lips be lonely??"

She cuts him off with a hum while Tengen's mouth twitches as a bead of sweat slides down.

"Why are you so dense?"

He sighs out which made for [Y/n] to stare at him more confusedly.

"You literally got 6 people all lined up and wrapped around your finger."

The girl blinks her eyes and thinks what nonsense was this man saying to her.

"I don't know what you're talking about, so I'll just leave you by yourself and finish my chores."

She said with a smile on her face as we starts to walk away and leave the male dumbfounded.

"That's what I mean."

He sighs out once again before putting his hand on his face.

---

"[Y/n]-san!"

Kyojuro shouts out with a his usual big and bright smile while he approaches.

"I just wanted you to know that you're hotter than the sun!"

He shouts out before turning completely red and dashing away with a blink of an eye, leaving the [h/c] female absolutely confused at what he just said.

"Really..What's happening to everyone."

She facepalms then let's out a hum when she saw a flower in front of her.

Which was being held by Giyu, who still has that deadpan expression on his face while you flash a smile.

"It reminded me of your beauty."

He said in a gentle voice and soft smile which made you to be flustered.

"Thank you!"

You take the flower after saying those words with a big smile.

"And you should smile more often since you look very ha- Mui-chan. What are you doing?"

The long haired young boy quickly puts down his hand which only had his middle finger up earlier while glaring at him fiercely.

"Nothing. I just came by since I missed you."

You stare at him in awe then gave the young boy a hug with your lips curled up into a cat like mouth as Muichiro smirks in triumph at Giyu, who was now glaring daggers at him.

"Mui-chan really is the cutest!"

After saying those words, another person pops in with a very dark and scary look on his face which surprised the female a little.

"Oh, it's just you Sanemi.."

You huff out before flashing a sheepish smile since you taught that a demon got inside the butterfly estate despite the sun still shining brightly in the sky.

"Of course it's me."

The white haired male retorts with a scoff.

"Anyways, you two. Leave."