Tanjiro x Reader | ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

"Tanjiro!"

A happy and cheerful voice calls out as the boy named, Tanjiro turns his head, seeing his beautiful girlfriend walking towards him.

"I like your outfit."

She compliments with her sparkling eyes as she stares at him, making him a little flustered.

'He's so cute, that I badly want to hug him.'

"Let's go, (y/n)?"

Tanjiro shylu spoke, reaching his hand out to her.

"Sure~!"

The female beams and holds his hand.

"Why didn't you wear some gloves?"

He asked as they both walked, hand in hand.

"Your hand is cold."

(y/n) grins as she lifts her hand along with his, holding it tightly.

"It's fine, since I'm able to hold and feel Tanjiro's hand."

The male quickly got flustered and hid his half red face to his yellow scarf.

"I love holding Tanjiro's hands, because they're really warm~!"

'(y/n) is really my angel, but she's gonna be the death of me someday...'

The boy thought, slightly puffing his red cheeks.

"Where do you want to eat though,
(y/n)?"

(y/n) hums as she thinks with her eyes closed.

"I'm fine with anything as long as I get to eat something delicious with you!"

She happily said, smiling brightly at him. Tanjiro couldn't handle her cuteness and felt like having a heart attack.

'Why is she so cute and adorable...?!'

"Then do you want to eat something warm, like ramen?"

Her eyes sparkles, making her nod her head in excitement and making Tanjiro to chuckle and smile at her.

"Let's go then."

And so both of them head towards a ramen house restaurant and eat happily together, after that both of them went back to walking while talking, enjoying each others company happily.

"Tanjiro."

(y/n) motions for the male to come closer, making him hum and comes closer to her.

"Merry Christmas."

She whispered to his ear and kisses his cheek as his eyes goes wide and face goes red.

(y/n) grins and laughs at his cute reaction then moves closer to him, hugging Tanjiro with a soft smiles on her face in front of a big bright christmas tree.

"I love you."

She sweetly said to him as Tanjiro smiled softly and hugs her back, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you and Merry Christmas,
(y/n)."

~> ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ <~

ᴘs. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ sᴏ ɪᴛ's sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs xᴅ