| ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ |

"Where are you going in the middle of the night?"

A calm quiet voice asked, making the female to flinch and turn around, smiling sheelishly as the black haired male.

"Going out to hunt some demons..."

She replied, smiling sheepishly at him.

"What about you, Giyu?"

"Guarding you."

She blinks her eyes then nod her head.

"I see."

Giyu suddenly grew an irk msrk at the female, making himself scoff.

"Then, let's go~!"

To his surprise (y/n) holds her hand, while doing an eye close bright smile at him.

"What are you doing here at my place?"

She asked as she leads him, holding his hand.

"I was planning to visit you, but it would seem that you had plans for the night."

Giyu replied, lying to her. He and the other males were actually always going to her place.

Because everytime they go to her house, she was always out. Especially on the night.

They thought that it was odd for her to be leaving at night and returning home in the morning.

So one time, the four of them goes to her house and saw her leaving, going into the forest. Killing some demons she encounters.

Although the four of them weren't aware of each other's presence, not until they saw each other and looked shocked.

It's actually quite dumb of them to not notice, but they're all sweet. I mean what kind of a guy would go out in the middle of the night to just watch over a girl?

The four of them would. It's pretty clear that they hold the same feelings towards the female.

"It's pretty weird that I always run into you four Hashiras every night that I go out."

She spoke, making him flinch.

"Last last last night, it was Muichiro. Next was Rengoku then the other night it's Tengen and today it's you."

She chuckles then stops walking.

"Quite weird."

She then smiles at Giyu.

"I'm quite thankful that you're all watching over me, your junior."

She gives him a hug then walks away, waving her hand.

Giyu had his eyes wide, then soon softens as he gently smiles at her.

"It's quite unfair that you're the only one who got a praise and a hug from
(y/n)-san."

Muichiro blankly said, as he stares at Giyu.

"Definitely!"

Kyojuro appears, his usual bright smile showing while his arms crossed.

"Was it a flamboyant hug?"

Uzui asked, standing beside Kyojuro with his arms crossed as well.

"Yes and It's not my fault that you were all hiding."

He blankly replied, slightly grinning at the three.

"Don't get so cocky, Tomioka."

Kyojuro said as he continued to smile.