ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ

"(y/n)-san's finally here!"

Tanjiro chirps as he waves his hand in the air for the female to notice him and the group.

"(y/n)-san, over-?!"

The black hair with burgundy tips had his eyes slightly wide, when he and the group saw her smiling with a man.

'Is he (y/n)-san's boyfriend?'

Tanjiro thought, completely shock at the thought while Sanemi takes a step forward, glaring at the male who's smiling at (y/n).

"Who the heck is that b*tch talking to her?"

Sanemi growls as he and the others felt the same way.

"Maybe it's another guy flirting and asking for her number."

Kyojuro spoke with his arms crossed.

"What?!"

Zenitsu exclaims as he looked furious along with his teachers and friends.

"I don't mind hitting him with my wooden sword."

Kyojuro happily spoke, smiling brightly.

"And I don't mind beating the sh*t out of him."

Sanemi deeply said, still.growling.

"I don't mind as well."

Uzui cracks his knuckles as he smiles darkly.

"A fight?!"

Inosuke laughs, completely unaware of what's exactly happening.

"Let the great Inosuke handle it!"

Tanjiro smiles sheepishly then notices the female waving her hand at the male she was speaking to and who was leaving.

"(y/n)-san's coming."

He spoke making them get rid of their murderous aura.

"I hope I didn't made everyone for too long."

"You actually made us wait for two hours, you shorty."

The female froze as tears suddenly comes out by the corner of her eyes, making the male to laugh.

"Don't believe him, (y/n)!"

Kyojuro steps up while the males glares at Uzui for making fun of the female.

"Some of us just got here as well, so you don't have to worry about making us wait for too long, (y/n)-san."

Tanjiro spoke as he smiled sweetly at her.

"(y/n)-san why aren't you wearing a scarf, when it's cold?"

Zenitsu asked, completely worried at the female, who just laughed and touched her neck with her slight red fingers.

"I actually forgot my scarf, because I was completely excited to see the fireworks."

"Turn your hair back to normal first, before you go noticing her scarf."

Giyu spoke making Zenitsu to flinch and slightly tremble while hiding behind the female, since he doesn't knows when he will slap him.

"I told you many times that it's my natural hair color!"

"How dare you talk back to me!"

Sanemi scoffs with his arms crossed.

"How can you even forget your scarf when it's freezing cold just because of excitement?"

(y/n) only smiled sheepishly at him.

"Come on, 'nemi. Don't be so mean to me."

She said with her puffing cheeks.