Tanjiro x Reader | ᴀ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

"Thank you for dropping by to say hello, Giyu-san."

(y/n) smiles at the black haired male, after bowing her head.

"It's nothing."

He simply replies as he pats her head with that usual blank expression of his.

"T-Tanjiro?"

(y/n)'s eyes widen, seeing Tanjiro growling slightly while holding on Giyu's wrist.

'He even grew back to his normal size!'

The female thought as she slightly panics.

"What are you doing holding Giyu's wrist?"

She asked in shock while Giyu remains poker faced but is actually feeling a little pain.

"Tanjiro."

Tanjiro, the demon male stops and retracts his hand then goes back to his small form; like a child.

"Are you okay, Giyu-san?"

The female asked, completely worried that her friend was hurt.

"Yea, I'm fine."

He blankly replied, holding his wrist.

'I'm sure he was going to break my wrist.'

(y/n) bows her head apologetically.

"I'm very sorry about that."

She glances at Tanjiro, who only stared at her with his tilting head then back at Giyu.

"I don't know what came over him."

She pats the boy's head, who only smiled brightly and touched her hand.

"It's really fine. It's not like he almost broke my wrist or something."

(y/n) froze as silence fell upon the three of them.

"No, really, I'm fine."

Giyu quickly said, stopping the female to panic.

"I'll get going now, since that demon of yours seems to not like my presence..."

The female chuckles and nods her head.

"Thanks for stopping by again and be careful on your way."

With that said, Giyu finally leaves as (y/n) closes the door and picks Tanjiro up.

"You shouldn't have done that Tanjiro."

She scolds making him whimper and look down.

"Giyu is a friend, okay?"

He slowly nods his head and somewhat looked like a puppy, who was guilty.

'He's too cute for me to stay mad at.'

(y/n) sighs and puts him down as Tanjiro looked completely guilty.

"I'm not mad, okay?"

(y/n) kneels down and pats his head.

"I was just worried that after hurting someone, especially from the demon slayer corps, you might get taken away from me."

Tanjiro continues to look down, tears coming out by the corner of his eyes.

"So never do that again, okay?"

He slowly nods his head as (y/n) lets out another sigh.

'Gosh, I feel so guilty from scolding a cute creature, but he has to learn or these things or he'll really get taken away from- ?!'

Her thoughts were cut off as she felt herself being hug by someone tall, making her look back and her eyes to widen.

'Why the heck is he back from his hot demon form and is hugging me?!'

(y/n)'s face turned completely red as he continued to hug her and tightening it a little.

'@#$%-?!'

Without her noticing it, her arms were slowly moving its way to his back, hugging him.

'My arms moved on its own!!'

She shouts inside her head, completely losing it.

'Why is he even acting weird, since Giyu-san showed up?!'

Soon something clicked as she finally realizes something.

'Could it be-?!'

(y/n) pulls him away, staring at him straight in the eyes.

"Could it be you got jealous, because he was patting my head?"

She waits for him to answer as Tanjiro finally nods his head in response.

'H-He's so cute!'

The female lets out a hearty laugh making him confused.

"You don't need to be jealous since I only think of Giyu-san as my friend and brother."

Tanjiro nods his head and smiles at her.

"Why are you even getting jealous over him patting my- ?!"

She was cut off as she something hard on her lips.

It was Tanjiro's bamboo muzzle touching her lips, making her blink her eyes, processing at what's happening for the moment.

Her face suddenly turns bright red as Tanjiro only did an eye close smile while she lets her body fall on the floor.

"Why are you doing this to me, you evil cute creature?"

He blinks his eyes and tilts his head in confusion.

"Don't you go playing innocent with
me-!!"

She was cut off again as Tanjiro holds her hand bringing it to his cheek while smiling at her.

The female only trembles, because she couldn't shout nor scold him so she only closed her eyes and puff her cheeks, which was still red, along with her face.

'God he's killing me..'

~> ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ <~

ʜᴇʀᴇ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴛᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғʟᴜғғ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ

amamiharu

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ.