Tanjiro x Reader| ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

"Good Morning, (y/n)-san!"

A cheerful voice spoke, with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh?"

The female turned her head to look at the voice she liked to hear.

"Good morning to you, as well, Tanjiro-kun."

She replied, using the same gentle voice and smile, which the male really liked to hear and see, every single he encounters her.

"Do you feel better now?"

She asked, her eyes showing worry in it.

"I hope you don't feel any pain in your body..."

Tanjiro smiles brightly, again, then shooks his head.

"I feel much better, actually!"

He replied cheerfully at the female, making her sigh in relief and smiled warmly at him.

"I see."

Tanjiro always liked how she smiled warmly and softly at him. Well, any guy would probably actually fall for that kind of smile. Fall for her, actually.

'(y/n)-san is making me crazy..'

He thought, Which he wouldn't tolerate. Just imagining it, made his heart achd, as he imagined (y/n) going out with someone, instead of him.

'Alright!'

Making up his mind, he gave a determined look, making the female tilt her head in confusion.

"Is something wrong, Tanjiro-kun?"

She asked in a sweet voice. Tanjiro didn't even knew that someone could actually drive him crazy just by a voice.

He wanted to hear more of that voice, because it felt like some angel speaking to him, escorting him to heaven.

"(y/n)-san!"

He shouted, making you flinch.

"Y-Yes?"

"Would you mind seeing me outside tonight?"

He asked politely, staring straight into her (e/c) orbs.

"I want to speak with you privately."

"Of course."

She softly replied, showing her eye close smile at him, which he felt like an arrow just hit him.

"Is there something important you want to tell?"

She asked, blinking her eyes, completely curious, making him slightly go red.

"Y-Yes!"

He stuttered, as he replied.

"I see."

She nodded her head, still smiling softly at him.

"It must be very important, since you want to speak about it privately."

Tanjiro's smile got bigger, his cheeks showing a light color red.

"Then, I'll see you tonight, (y/n)-san!"

The boy had turned his around, as he dashed off. His smile not fading, because he can't seem to stop himself.

"(Wrong name)!"

(y/n) hums, as she turns around.

"Is there something to eat?"

the man with a boar mask asked, with his hands on his hips.