Kyojuro x Reader | ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ

"Good morning."

The male softly said while staring at the female, who's lying beside him.

"Morning."

She sweetly replied as Kyojuro brings her close to his arms, hugging her.

"You got a mission today, right?"

The female asked, while cuddling with him.

"I actually do."

"Then, get up, get dressed up and leave."

Kyojuro chuckles and plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you eager to see me leave?"

She sighs as she pouts.

"I hate seeing you going out on a mission, so go and finish that mission of yours so you could come back early."

"Be careful and be safe on your way and way back, okay?"

"Of course."

Kyojuro smiles softly at her, making her do the same.

"I'll get going, then."

(y/n) motions for him to come closer, making him him hum as he blinks his eyes.

"Yes?"

He leans down and just as he did. His eyes widens as he felt a soft pair of lips, pressing against his.

"I don't care how injured you are, but please come back home."

Kyojuro stares at her eyes, showing nothing but an anxious looking ones.

"Of course, my dear."

He leans in and kisses her deeply, then smiles at her.

"I'll be going now."

The female nods her head as she was smiling with her eyes closed in a gentle manner.

"Good luck on your mission."

Kyojuro nods his head as he opens the door, smiling one last time at his lover.

"I love you, Kyojuro."

"I love you, too, (y/n)."

They both softly said at each other, then after that, Kyojuro closed the door and looked determined and all pumped up.

"Here I come, you demon!"

~•~

"I wonder how long will Kyojuro be out..."

The female mumbles to herself, staring at the big full moon through the window.

"I miss him already..."

Without her knowing it, she falls asleep, waiting for Kyojuro's return inside their room.

"Kyojuro......."

~•~

"Kraa!"

(y/n)'s eyes shots open and felt herself sneezing. Which she really did.

"I must've fell asleep with the window open..."

She rubs her nose as she sniffles.

"A message to Kyojuro's wife, (y/n)!"

A quite annoying voice spoke, making her shift her head to her left.

"A message! A message you idiot!"

An irk mark appear as she felt annoyed at the crow, making her do an eye close smile.

"A crow for breakfast isn't such a bad thing."

The crow shrieks and slightly backs away.

"I'll peck you if you touch me!"

He threatens as the female ignored him and took the letter on his foot.

"How dare you ignore me!"

She continues to ignore him and motions her hand for him to leave, making him scoff and fly away.

"Whatever. I won't make fun of you today, since you won't like the news you'll receive."

Her eyes widen as she finally red what's written on the letter. Without thinking she quickly changed her clothes into the demon slayer's uniform and rushed outside towards the butterfly mansion.

'Kyojuro!'

She ran and ran and finally reached her destination. Stomping towards a room, slamming it open and there she saw Tanjiro, his eyes were somewhat red and a litrle puffy.

"This a joke right?"

She asked as she laughs, while approaching Tanjiro and showing the letter.

Dear, (y/n)-san.

I don't know how to say this, but I am very sorry. Rengoku-san has died after encountering and fighting an Upper moon 3.

And this was Rengoku-san wanted to say to you.

"I am sorry for not returning back home, my dear. So I am entrusting Tanjiro-kun to deliver my message to you.
I hope you forgive me and I love you. And I'll Always do."

Tanjiro lowers his head, averting his eyes away from the female while biting his lips and trying to prevent himself from crying again.

"Please tell me that it's just a joke..."

Tears starts to fall down from her eyes as she starts to purse her lips.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)-san...But Rengoku-san is really...."

Her eyes widen as more tears falls down on her eyes. She slumps down on the floor, crying and sobbing.

"Kyojuro...!"

~> ᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ <~