arc 1: episode eleven.

【o11 : silvertongue

【o11 : silvertongue】

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

×

"Don't take a step closer," the young bandit grit his mouth. "Or I will slit this little princess's precious throat."

Wooyoung tilted his head in cofusion, and lowered his gun a bit. Princess?

"Now that's more like i-it," the young bandit put up a brave face, ignoring his trembling hands and cracking voice. "Put that gun down."

Wooyoung looked at Kina who stayed silent amidst all this. She gave him a quick nod, and a stern look as if it was saying, "Just follow the young bandit. Trust me."

She was looking less green now, a little better than what she looked like the first time he saw her after her shadow travelling with Shiber. A while ago Kina was green in the face and had a dazed look on her face, as if she had just finished puking and was still clearly not over from the effects of shadow travelling.

But now she looked better, blood flowed back into her face, and had a determined look at her face, as if she had a plan in mind.

Whatever kind of plan that is, please work well. Wooyoung thought.

Wooyoung had no choice but to obey the order of the bandit as he crouched down to put down both his guns on the wooden deck of the ship.

"All right, now what?"

The young bandit looked at the gangplank that connected the port to the decks of the ship, then to Wooyoung who was blocking his way, then he glanced to the side. "Move to the right. Slowly."

Wooyoung slowly moved to the right, as the bandit did the opposite and stepped to the left, dragging Kina along with him. They slowly turned a circle as they reversed position.

The young bandit was now a few steps away from escaping—with Wooyoung, his last obstacle, finally out of the way and away from his guns, and all he would just do is slowly step back with Kina in his hands towards the exit.

And that was what he exactly did.

He was only a few steps away from the gangplank when he heard Kina open her mouth.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

The young bandit stopped. "What?"

"Why are you doing this?"

The young bandit tried to search his mind as to why he was doing this and why did it lead to this.

Why am I doing this? The young bandit furrowed his brows.

"...I don't know, either."

He heard Kina let out a small laugh. This lead to the bandit and Wooyoung exchanging confused looks.