arc 2: episode one.

【o13 : pirate crew ateez

【o13 : pirate crew ateez】

×

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna throw up-"

Jongho covered his mouth as he ran towards the edge of the main deck and crouched down to vomit to the sea. It took him a moment to stand up straight and looked back to them to give them a thumbs up.

"I'm alright," He looked green in the face and his eyes were spinning, but he still managed to give them a smile.

"Watch him throw up again after and hour or two." Yunho whispered to Sujin with a wide grin.

"Does he get seasick that often?" She asked.

"Yeah," Yunho replied with a snicker, "I mean, what kind of pirate gets seasick so often? And he's even a boatswain. Well, I guess people with great strength needs a weakness too."

"Boatswain?"

"Jongho's our boatswain and shipwright." Yunho explained, "He's someone who takes care of the ship's riggings, cordage, and basically does everything to keep the ship afloat. Honestly, it's still a mystery as to how he manages to fix and maintain the ship when he could even barely walk straight."

"Oh," Sujin glanced at the young pirate who was now drinking water from his canteen and trying to not look sick, "He looks pretty young for a shipwright. I believe he's the youngest, right?"

"Indeed," Yunho nodded with a smile. "He's the son of a shipwright, so I guess you could say that talent runs in the family."

Sujin nodded. "It's all in the bloodline then-"

"Oh!" Yunho clapped his hands, startling Sujin. "While we're at it, let me introduce you to our members' different positions and roles in the ship!"

"Positions?"

"First, myself." Yunho pointed to himself. "I am the cook of this crew."

"A ship cook?" Sujin asked with her brows raised. "I never expected you to be one."

Yunho laughed, "I know. I get that reaction a lot."

"I don't know, you look too, um, manly to be one"

Yunho let out another laugh, "Well thank you for the compliment, mate."

"The pleasure's mine, mate."

"Anyways," Yunho cleared his throat, "I know you'll laugh at me because of this but the weapons I mostly use are daggers and if I sometimes don't have a choice-"

"What is it?"

Yunho cleared his throat once more and looked away.

"...Cutlery."

"Pfft." Sujin let out a snicker.

Yunho pointed at her, "See! I told you that you'll definitely laugh!"