episode zero.

SMALL EXCERPT :

SMALL EXCERPT :

"Where the hell are you going?" Yunho asked as he furrowed his brows to the pink haired man who started to walk away. "All of us should stay at the same place. Don't wander off by yourself."

"I just need to take a piss, why?" Yeosang scowled. "Do you want to come too?"

Yunho snorted, "No thanks. Go suit yourself."

Yeosang chuckled as he walked towards one of the houses on the right side of the village and there, by one of the secluded alleys, he positioned himself for a nice release of his urine.

But as he had just started to unbuckle his pants, there was a sudden whish in the air, and then the next thing he knew was that a short haired girl had appeared out of nowhere above him as she jumped from one of the roofs of the houses and landed to the ground next to him.

Yeosang stood there, freezed on his semi embarrassing position as he looked at the short haired girl looking straight back at him.

"Um, hi?"

Yeosang slowly removed his grip from his trousers and gave the girl a small, awkward wave.

The girl on the other hand had a grumpy expression on her face. She could've witnessed a man pissing in front of her eyes but thank the heavens, she jumped a little too early that the pink haired man didn't unbuckle his pants yet. Then she realized that she was face to face to an unknown man again, and there was a high possibility that he's an ally of those three men earlier.

She groaned and slapped her forehead, "You're one of them, too?"

Yeosang raised a brow in confusion as he faced the short haired girl. "Who's them?"

But before she could answer, a shout was heard from behind her.

×

a/n:
just a small teaser from the future chapters!

a/n:just a small teaser from the future chapters!