"You have to wake up, Peter."

She suddenly realized she could probably use magic. She pressed her hand on his forehead and gathered more magic. It hurt, she knew the healing brought pain to the one healing, but she couldn't let him die like that. She made the energy travel through her veins and holding his hand, she made it travel through him. She fought the undeniable tiredness and the numbness attacking her body and brain.
She gasped at the end of it, overwhelmed and waited. Nothing. A sob escaped her lips and her hand reached for her mouth, choking back more tears. She called out his name again and again.

"PETER WAKE UP PLEASE!! FELIX!! FELIX!!!"she yelled sobbing. The blond boy arrived and opened wide eyes.

"Livia, what the hell happent?!

"It's my fault! I did this to him!! Felix he can't die!! He cannot die please help me save him!"her voice broke and she finished in a whisper shaking her head "please... I can't loose him."

Felix nodded and she blinked him to his tent, laying him on the bed. She sat next to it and waited, refusing to let go of his hand. Once more, there she was, anxiously waiting for hin to wake up. But this time it was entirely her fault. Liam stormed in and rushed to hug his sister.

"You're gonna be okay, Liv, he'll wake up, you'll both be fine. "

She nodded and went back to waiting, waiting and waiting.

She spent the day hating herself for this, blaming her stupidity and clumsiness. Felix stayed with her at first then he left. She was alone, anxious and angry at herself.

"You're not leaving me Peter. Ever! You promised me! And you said you always kept your promises."

The evening came, and she was still there, feeling like she had been waiting forever. Her eyelids grew heavier, but she resisted the urge to fall asleep once, twice, three times... and then they were so heavy she started dozing off. She woke up in a start and rubbed her eyes to stay awake.

Suddenly, a grunt. Pan moved, with a groan. Olivia jumped with a gasp as he opened his eyes.

He shifted position, trying to set up. A huge grin appeared on her lips

"Peter you're awake!!!!!"
He didn't have time to say anything as she tackled him in a hug, holding onto him like she never wanted to let go, ever. He hugged back with a small chuckle.

"You okay there Olivia?

"You scared me, again!!! I thought you were dead and it was all my fault!! I did this to you!

"Hey it's okay -

"No!! It's not okay Peter!! You could have died!! You can't leave me do you hear?! Ever!! I can't lose you!!"

His eyes widened at the sudden outburst. She pulled away and wiped the tears quickly.

"You need to rest now, Peter. You hit the tree pretty bad. "

He nodded and sat up but she shook her head

"Oh hell no, you are not standing up. You need to rest.

"I'm fine now, Olivia"he grumbled but she glared at him

"You really think I'm just going to let you walk around after you almost died?! No no no, uh uh. I don't think so. Now you lay down and you sleep! Got it?!"

He rose an eyebrow at her.

"Don't you get bossy with me lost girl. I can take care of myself."

She pushed him back and hissed.