𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

Start from the beginning

"Great! I will prepare my lessons for tomorrow! I am super excited for this!" Pearl cheered, running into her room.

"Yo, P. Wait up. We three are in this together!" Amethyst called out, running after her.

Garnet stood up from her sitting position, looked towards Steven who gently stroked your soft hair before smiling and went after the other two Crystal Gems.

A soft tired groan was heard, making Steven's stroking stopped in instant.

Seeing how slow your eyelids open, shows how grace you were.

You opened your eyes which immediately met with Steven's brown eyes.

You smile at the sight, sitting up at tje couch, rubbing gently at your tired eyes.

You looked to your surrounding before looking back to Steven, who had blushes everywhere to be found on his face.

"Morning Steven. Did something happened?" you asked while rubbing your tired eyes.

"A-Ah, no. N-Nothing happened. I just heard that you will be training with Pearl and the others" Steven informed.

Your eyes widened as your lips strecthed out to its limits, a happy facial was form on your face.

"Oh my gosh! I'm going to train as an useful gem! Finally, something exciting happen!" you cheered softly before rushing upstairs and grabbed few clothes, went back downstairs and locked the bathroom once you were in it.

Steven was left clearly shock and speechless.

"What just happen?" Steven mumbled to himself, trying as hard as he could to process everything that had just happened.

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹

"Steven, where is this 'Fish to Pizza'?"

You asked obliviously to your surroundings, even tho you are standing right in front of the store with the sign said 'Fish to Pizza' out large, you still couldn't see it.

Steven looked at you, confused to why you ask such a question, but then pointed to where the store is.

You looked to where Steven had pointed, making your face quickly turned to awed.

"Wait (Y/N)... You can't read...?" Steven asked, trying so hard not to make it offensive.

You looked at Steven and smiled shyly.

You rubbed the back of your neck in embarrasement, someone had finally saw the dumb side of you.

"Y-Yeah... My dad never told me how to. So it was kind of dumb. I mean like, who doesn't know how to read? That's the easiet part..." you mumbled.

Steven stared at your shy and sad form, grabbing your hand and pulled you going into the other direction of Fish to Pizza.

The scene began to changed as he kept on dragging you, even tho you flinched here and there but he seemed to shook it off and continued to drag you.

In your eyes, this scene reminded you of your father.

The way he grabbed you like an empty sack scares you to death.

But Steven's touch was clearly different.

It was gentle, and soft, and caring, a lot of emotions were all in together.

He doesn't wanted to hurt you, he just wanted to fill your form with his cares and loves.

He just wanted to be useful when it comes to matter of you, he just wanted to protect the fragile (H/C) girl.

As the scene kept on changing, it finally turned to scenery of a lot of house had been sticked together, for a very long distance in neighbourhood.

You began to freak out, where is Steven taking you?

He hadn't spoke any words ever since he started to drag you all the way to there.

The feeling of adrenaline rushed in to your small form was felt, heary beating fast, inner breathe became uneven, your hands began to sweat.

You are clearly freaking out.

One moment after, Steven stopped in front of a house with its door was coloured in dark brown.

He knocked softly on the door three times, waiting patiently for someone to enter.

Several minutes were took and the heard of doorknob twisting was heard loudly, making you flinched at the shriek sound.

The door went opened and finally revealed a form of a girl, dark brown hair, dark skinned colour as if it matched chocolate milk's, white shirt and blue short skirt.

Steven brightly smiled at her before letting go of your hand and embraced the girl in front of hkm tightly, the girl returned the hug soon.

"𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮! 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰!" 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼.

OMG! 400+ views already?! Thank you so much!