Chapter 2--- You up?

This chapter hasn't been properly edited. I can't promise there wouldn't be errors. Please point them out in the comments section. I can't see every errors. Thank you.

*

*
Have a nice read.

*

*

"Do you need more time to boot?" The silhouette asked, her hand stretched out towards me holding a smartphone. Still glaring, not as confused as I was anyway, obviously because it wasn't her first time in this situation with me.

The silhouette was best friend's, with whom I shared the apartment. I was known to always stare blankly whenever I was in deep thought. It's like I'm looking at you, listening to whatever you're rambling on about. Whereas I'm actually mostly looking through you. No one understood this better than her.

There she was, my fine yellow pawpaw. The way her skin tone popped, one would think she had spent a fortune on herself. Guess what my Candy Bar's skin care products were? Olive oil, Eva beauty soap and a sponge and her she was competing with the sun.

She has her braids up in a bun. She wore her favorite short --the one that showed off her nicely carved pumpkins, and silk texture thighs. She's so endowed from her waist down, nothing too extravagant, just the right amount-- and a camisole that showed off her tiny boobs and snatched waist. Her breast are so small, she barely had nipples.

I admired how blessed she was, she had a great nine to five job, was paid well, had gotten an apartment offer at the company where she worked -- God am I a coconut?!-- Anyways, she turned it down cause of me. She didn't want to leave my lonely ass all by myself. Reason she'd forever be my best girl.

She'd always been so concerned about me, and wanted to know everything going on with me, even when we were miles apart studying. We shared every of our secrets, pain, heartbreaks and laughter. But I still held back on somethings. She knew whenever I was holding back from her, yet she never pried, she respected my privacy.

She knew I'd share if or when I wanted to. She'd once asked me the truth on why I wasn't allowing any one else in my life since my last relationship. I haven't been able to give her an appropriate response yet. She was just so understanding and always there for me. She was glaring at me but I can't seem to figure out why. Then she snapped  her fingers thrice in my face with her other hand.

I sat up straight to get a good look of the beauty in front of me. Hmm mm! My Bethel. God dey create Sha! See how person fine. But why are staring at me like that, with your fine ass.

"Hello ooo?! I think at this point my hand is going to break, Tejumade will you take this damn phone from my hand before I smash it?!" She exclaimed in frustration.

My eyes drifted from her soft baby pink lips as they articulate each word to her left arm holding a piece of toast to her mouth -she's a lefty; before my eyes dropped on her right hand stretched towards me holding a phone, my phone.

She widened her eyes towards the phone then back at me before she said "Your Phone?!" Her voice rose as she exclaimed but she wasn't shouting.

Okay, at this point, I might as well be the dumbest person on earth, 'cause I honestly wasn't getting the gist, I looked at the phone then back at her "What's with the phone?" I asked still daze.