Chapter 9--- Party and Drinks

I grabbed my phone and left the studio. I needed to let loose. I've had my head and neck buried in the painting for days. I unlocked my phone, roamed through it. Nothing exciting. I locked the phone and placed it down.

I rose and made my way down Beth's room and I let myself in.

"We are going to party!!" I threw my hands in the air to show my enthusiasm

"Really?" She pouted like she didn't believe me.

"Yeah really."I confirmed. "I need to take a breather. I need muse."

She clapped her hands twice. "That's the spirit!" She sat better on the bed. "So what's the plan?" She asked.

"We need a ride." I pointed out. "You call Shiju to pick us up."

"Sounds like a plan." She picked her phone and dialled her boyfriend's number. "Hey babe..."

"I'd go get ready." I left for the bathroom. I needed to take a bath.

Ten minutes later I was done with bath and out of the bathroom. I settled in front of the dresser. I applied lotion on my body. Put my underwear on. Time to face the music, I stood up and walked to my closet.

"What to wear? What to wear?."

I couldn't think of anything. I haven't been to a club party in a long long time, so I had no clue what to wear, it was understandable. So I called out to my candy bar. "Beth!... Bethel!!"

The next minute she rushed into my room. "What?!" She looked a bit scared. "What happened? You scared me."

I giggled. "Sorry. I just need you to help me out with what to wear." I poked my chest. "You know that's not my specialty."

She rolled her eyes. "Obviously." she matched past me to my closet. "You're welcomed by the way."

"Thank you." I smiled.

She had firstly suggested I wear something from her wardrobe but I told I wanted to make do of what I had in my closet. You don't want to wear any of Beth's clothes if you don't have a body like hers. You would hate yourself.

So we got creative together. We opted for a model off-duty look. I picked out my faded blue low waisted boyfriend jeans; loose, cuffed, and infused with the perfect touch of masculinity mixed femininity. She picked out a nice white body-con, belly-baring off the shoulders crop top to pair. While I took out my leopard print kitten heels from the shoe rack. And to round off the look, I added a black baguette hand bag.

Once we had settled that, she left for her room, so she could also go look all chic and sexy. I then started to do a light make up on my face. I dabbed in concealer to mask up my eye bags, and brought out my best features. I applied bronzer on to the tip of my nose to enhance its pointy structure, and onto my cheek bones to add some depth.

On my eyes, I applied a minimal eyeliner and a waterproof mascara on my long thick lashes, that hovered over my beautiful light brown iris. My makeup looked simple, subtle, nude, so opt for a shiny lip gloss.

When I was done beating the face, I slipped into my picked out outfit.

Soon Beth called out to me. "Teju, Shiju and the guys are out front waiting. I'm going to join them. Don't take too long okay?"

"Okay. I will be out in a minute. I promise." I answered at the top of my voice so she could hear.

I rose to my feet when I was done, stood in front of my mirror. I didn't like to show too much skin, but there were parts of my body I like and felt proud of and didn't mind showing them off.