Chapter 31- -- One Bird, One Stone

Kiitan stood shirtless in his kitchen, stirring the morning tea in a cup he made himself. Looking at his dapper built physique made the core between my thighs twitch with a foreign sensation.

Wonder where his shirt is. That's right, I was in them. The thought of being in his shirt made my stomach flutter with a butterflies.

"Good morning." I said sheepishly.

"Uhn! You're up. Good morning." He said as he sipped on his tea, "You look beautiful in the shirt, but I'll rather you without it."

I was flirting with me. I don't need a mirror to know I have turned completely pink.

The crook of his mouth curved with a cocky smirk.

"You must be hungry, let me fix you a meal." He said as he strode the island to place his cup on it.

He wants to cook for me!

"Thank you." I said.

"What do you want to do after breakfast?" He asked, moving from one drawer to the other to pick the necessary utensils need in the preparation of the meal.

"Errrrm..." I stuttered.

"You're not possibly thinking of leaving me so soon." He asked through squinted eyes.

Suddenly my mind was on other things, more interesting things, sexy things.

I was feeling happy, really happy again.

I smiled "I'll stay if you want me to." I said.

He stopped what he was doing, lifted his head to look at me. "I want you to stay."

"Okay I'll stay." I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Great. Now, why don't you go freshen up while I get the meal ready. Uhn?" He suggested.

"Okay." I said just as I left the kitchen.

I realized I haven't checked my phone since I'd left home. I could not remember specifically where I dropped it, as my clothes were no longer in the room when I woke up this morning.

How accurate was it that I wasn't good with my phone? One hundred and one percent. I'm glued to my phone only when I have urgent and important things to do on it. Business, oftentimes. Otherwise it's weighty.

I rummaged through my hoodie front pocket to fish out my phone and unlocked it. I've gotten tons of messages and missed calls.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Was I kidnapped? Geez! My mother had called me over fifteen times; the last missed call from her was thirty minutes ago. She'd also left me several other messages too. I opened it.

My Gold: You are at it again. You will never pick your calls.

• Where are you?

• Pick your calls, Tejumade.

• Bethel called to ask if you were here with us.
She said she'd called you but you weren't
picking up and that you just left
without saying anything since yesterday.
Where did you go?

• I know that you can see my messages but
you choose not to reply. You're just so unapologetically stubborn.
As stubborn as a mule.

Bethel had also called thrice, two hours ago. And my dad had also called me. My goodness.

Normally my dad doesn't have the time to monitor my every move. He believed I was old enough to care for myself.