Chapter 19 - ---Dangerous Savoring taste

*
*

Thankfully, Kiitan's apartment was not very far from the Arcade. I took an alternate route into the parking garage of the apartment and parked the car in the vacant spot.

Kiitan winced as we entered his flat. Trying to see through his half blinded eye and the good one, he reeled forward roaming his hand on the side wall to find the light switch to illuminate his living room.

"I should..." I uttered half way, but I was cut off.

"Make yourself at home. I will just be a minute." He said as he strode towards the stairs to his room. "The kitchen is down the corridor to your left."

I made myself comfortable as he suggested, on his two seater couch.

His place can be characterized by simplicity, clean and monochromatic, with color of crisp white and jet black used as an accent.

It had lots of lights and functional furnitures, the couch; overstuffed white sectionally lined with a pair of navy blue velvet pillows, reduced visual clutter.

A love seat, an heavy pedestal coffee table, a minimalist entertainment stand, not the huge one with a bunch of shelves. A soft, muted herringbone patterned flooring.

A collection of butterfly prints hung above the couch, behind me right above my head, adding a touch of color.

The wall flanking the illusion fireplace was clad in black painted wood slats leaving one part of the wall blank at the center and adding shelves to the other wood slate to provide space for few carefully curated decorative objects.

In between the wood slats on the blank wall displayed a 55 Inches Crystal 4K UHD smart TV, right above the illusion fireplace.

On the other side of the wall had a gallery wall laid out in symmetrical rows over the fleet of stairs that led up to the rooms. This included few of my personal works.

I rose from where I sat and strode over to have a closer look. It was indeed beautiful.

"I thought they looked good there." He said.

I wasn't aware has been standing behind me a while.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" I asked, the awẹ evident in my tone.

"Hmm," He murmured absentmindedly. "Just like you."

My breath hitched at his words. I turned around slowly to meet his gaze. He has cleaned up and was in a change of clothes. He had a bottle of eye drop in his hand.

Escape mode unleashed!

"Come, let me do that for you." I offered with a nervous smile.

"Thank you." He said quietly.

"Sit on the couch arm." I ordered.

He obliged and propped himself on the couch arm. He tilted his head backwards as I stretched my hand to position the drip directly on the infected eye, few inches away from it.

"Sorry!" I yelped.

Wordlessly, Kiitan reached out and grabbed my hand. He gently pulled me closer so that I was standing between his legs.

I bit my lip hard, aware of our compromising position. The warmth from his thick thigh emitted through my clothes and I felt weak in the knee immediately.

His irises dimmed ever so little as he leaned forward and cupped my chin gently.

I stood there astounded, unable to process what was happening as he searched my eyes for a response of some sort.

Before I knew it, his warm lips met mine and he kissed me gently.

My eyes shut instinctively as his mouth moved against mine. Savoring the taste, my heart beating intensely against my rib cage.

"Hmmm" He groaned as he placed a unchaste kiss on the crook of my neck.

My eyes, still shut as I savored the moment and I let out a soft moan as he kissed up my neck to the sensitive part behind my ear.

The butterflies in my tummy were going absolutely crazy. Kiitan nibbled on my sensitive earlobe. Involuntarily sending out a loud moan from me. His hand descended slowly to cup my breast. He fondled it passionately.

Momentarily his hand slid round my waist, he pulled me closer to him gaining better access to my mouth and body. His hand advanced low till it was on my butt. He caressed and stroked lightly and gently with his fingers, sending chills up my spine.

At once Kiitan lifted me by my thighs on to his laps and I came directly in contact with his axiomatic erection. I impulsively grinding and dry humping him, as the kissing intensified.

He spun in a instantly, bringing me down on the couch, without breaking the kiss. He place himself in between my thighs. His hand glided over my belly grazing over my skin through my clothes, down my thigh.

He moved his hand towards the inside of my thighs, grazing his fingers lightly on the core between my thighs, releasing explosives inside of me. He worked his hand up gracefully over my pants finding its way under it.

It immediately snapped me out of my trance. I was threading a dangerous path. I did not want to get burnt, because I was playing with fire.

Oh No!

My eyes flew open. I placed my hand lightly on his chest to stop him.

"Stop." I said as I untangled myself from him, breathing hard as sat up on the couch.

Kiitan stopped and unlocked his hands from behind my back, sat himself on the couch and placed them on his lap.

"I think I should get going." I said, composing myself.

"Errrm...Yeah! Sure." He stuttered, exhaling deeply.

I stood up swiftly, reached for my bag before steering for the door. He followed behind, but soon increased his strides so he was ahead and holding the door open for me.