"That's what I mean by variety." He raised a brow and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I sighed as I slowly made my way through the questions and then handed it back to him.

"Great can I go back to sleep now?"

"You weren't even asleep, you were just lying there."

"What, how did you know that?"

"Because you breathe differently and twitch in your sleep."

"Twitch? Isn't that annoying?"

"Sometimes." He chuckled and I made a face.

"I didn't notice..."

"Well, you are alseep when you do it so that explains that."

He smiled at me when I pouted.

"Don't worry, it's only when you're dreaming, not the whole night."

"You make me sound like a rabbit."

"Nah... rabbits aren't as cute as you are." He teased and I tsked. "Or as sleepy, how about you come with me downstairs for something to eat?"

"Not really hungry..."

"You haven't eaten since yesterday morning."

"What?? It's been that long already..." I sighed. "...Fine."

"You want to eat something?"

"Not particularly. But I'll do it to make you happy." I smirked and he frowned at me.

"Surely you're feeling just a little hungry."

"I don't really notice it...other pain cancels it out."

"If you're in pain you should say."

"It's not that bad. Getting better anyway."

He shook his head at me. "What am I going to do with you..." He trailed off, then stood up. "Come on, you're coming downstairs at least."

"Ugh." I huffed before forcing myself up, taking my time in order to not irritate my waist injury.

"We need to refresh your gauze as well."

"Pretty sure I don't need it anymore."

"Well either way, need to check it out."

I grumbled to myself when he walked into the bathroom, following slowly.

"It looks better." He commented, probably to himself as he ripped the gauze off.

I grit my teeth in discomfort as he practically jabbed it with antibacterial. "Ow?"

"Sorry."

"Why are you rushing, got somewhere to be?"

"No sorry, just used to doing tasks quickly I guess." He excused and I gave him a look. "No, I'm not implying you're a task. Don't even start." He huffed and I chuckled.

"That wasn't where I was going."

"Sure it wasn't. I don't think we need to reapply it." He commented and I looked down at it briefly.

Ugh, ugly scar forming.

Whatever, it's not like I don't have plenty of those already.

Inside and out...

"You alright Sunshine?" Aaron questioned when I sighed.

"Yeah...I need to get a jumper though, don't want to go downstairs in just pajama bottoms."