Forest

Maki's POV
'Ouma must've been thrown pretty hard, he's got scratches everywhere.' I thought, and continued tending to his wounds. When he was all patched up I propped him up against a tree. I decided I would look for a way out and debated leaving them there, I eventually caved in as if anything happened Kiibo would probably activate. There was no proof of this, but I had to take a chance as it was getting dark farely quick. I picked up my weapons and ran out of there.

??? & ???'s POV:
We looked everywhere for Ouma and the others but the only place left to look is the forest. Only Kaede and Rantaro in a forest near the break of dusk.

Kaede's POV:
"This is scary..." I said, engulfed by the great big nothing of a forest, my only shelter next to Rantaro.

Earlier that day(Still Kaede)

I had made merch for our squad, and gave some to Rantaro, I told him I had looked for Ouma but couldn't find him.
"We can't just leave a member of our squad out, let's go find him." Rantaro said.
I blushed a little bit as I had the exact same thought.

Present

I inched further and further into the dark forest, shivering in fear. Suddenly, Rantaro grabbed my hand. I stopped shivering until I heard a blood curdling scream. It was a man, the unknown man was running toward us until the furry beast tore him apart right in front of us.

"RUN!!!" Rantaro screamed, if I could i would, but I was frozen in fear.

The beast lunged toward me and managed to land a bite on my right arm, and I let out another piercing scream.

An unknown woman threw one of her sais at the wolf, pinning it to the wall but also tearing my arm off as the wolf was still hanging on.

The woman ran toward us, it was Maki!

I collapsed from blood loss.

I'm not sure what happened after that.

Ouma's POV:

The screams awoke me and Kiibo. Kiibo automatically deactivated because of low battery. There was a hair tie on the ground, it was red and muddy. I tried to wake up Kiibo but to no avail.
I didn't want to leave him here, but it was dark, and I was scared of the dark. I manned up and grabbed a stick for defense if something happened.
Wolves were gathering near us, this was not good.
I quickly sharpened the stick in case of an emergency.
One of the furry beasts leapt at me again, and caught my leg. I tried to shake it off but it didn't work.
In fear I rammed the stick into it's neck, and it died instantly.
I didn't know how I had that power, but it seemed like I was slowly gaining control of my personalities.

The wolves saw their apparent leader dead on the ground, and got very angry. I thought they'd attack and I was right.
My shaking body picked up the stick, and I figured it was all or nothing and let my body do the work. One or more of us would be torn apart and eaten.
Countless dodging and attacking finally left all of the dogs dead.
I didn't know what to do with this newfound strength, but I pushed those thoughts of confusion out of my mind. There were a few rocks and sticks, so I roasted some wolf meat and ate it.
Dawn had finally come, and I propped myself up against the tree, discovering that my leg was wounded. I didn't know how to tend to it, as my body was already injured before our first night in the forest.

K1-B0's POV:
N/A

Rantaro's POV:
Dawn had finally arrived, and Kaede was still unconcious. I wondered why things couldn't just go back to the way they used to. Our squad, friends, that project, our principal, Shuichi...just why are these things happening?

'I hope things will go back to the way they were before.'

I found this on google, it goes well with the story so far