Operation Oumasai

Art by CherryMikel on DeviantArt!

I'm sorry for dying-

--------------------------

Shuichi's POV:

"A-a love project? What for?" I asked curiously.

She quickly replied, "To learn what it is like! I'll pair you up." Tsumugi then proceeded to call the names she had written down.

"First we have Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa."

Kaito and Maki look at each other, Maki is...smiling? Is she happy about this?

"Next up we have Rantarou Amami and Kaede Akamatsu."

Kaede and Rantarou are smiling too...

"Then we have....oooh an interesting couple...Miu Iruma and a....pillow?"

Three words. WHAT THE FUCK?

Miu retaliated, "What??? I get nobody?? But this gorgeous genius should at least get a fucking virgin!"

"Iruma-chan, I personally paired you with your body pillow of Kae...nevermind." The blue haired girl replied.

Kae...Kaede?

The list went on....until...

"Lastly, we have Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma. This is operation Oumasai, viewers." 

Viewers? More importantly...WHAT?

"What?!" Kokichi blushed a little and everyone could tell.

"That's gay!" Gonta Gokuhara spoke.

Shirogane retaliated, "I paired you with your boyfriend Ryoma Gonta, I don't want any complaints."  

Gokuhara then shut his mouth. 

Everyone is glaring at Kokichi....should I do something?

"A-Anyway, what are we supposed to do?"

(By the way, if you were curious, here's who Angie got.)

(Now back to the story!)

"You will make a presentation on how it feels to be in a forced relationship and present it to the class, kiss included. They are due next month so get to work!" With a clap of her hands, she was gone.

What now?

Kokichi stared at me, expecting me to talk. I snapped out of my trance and...

"U-Uh...A forced relationship?" I spoke, not the best at conversation starters, "Isn't it just a kiss?"

Suddenly, a robotic bear appeared. 

"Nope! You will need to date for a month! If I find out you are with someone else there will be serious consequences!" He said, then disappeared.

"This is..." Kokichi hesitated, "...totally stupid." Kokichi sighed.

"I-I guess we should start? I don't want a serious consequence..." I replied.

Kokichi nodded and took out a pen and paper. 

"I guess we should write down what happens in the next few weeks and work on it in the last one?" He asked.

"Write...right? Got it." I replied. This was going to be a recipe for disaster.