Crhistmas Special!

Merry Christmas!

Ouma's POV

I looked at the clock in my kitchen, wondering when Shu would arrive. We were going to have a secret sleepover, and I was most excited to make and decorate the cookies!

He arrived not but a minute later, I ran up and hugged him.

"H-hey don't do that you'll scare my soul out eventually!" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Nishishi~" I smiled and let go of Shumai.

"Where do I put my stuff?" He asked.

"Anywhere is fine, there is a guest room if you want it, my room has another bed but it's kinda messy right now." I replied and rubbed the back of my head.

"I'll sleep in your room, it can't be that bad." He was right, only a few empty wrappers were out of place.

"Alright," I said, "I'll show you where it is."

I led him there and he put his stuff on the other bed while I tried cleaning up a bit.

"What do you want to do first?" Shu asked.

I turned around.

"You're the guest, you choose." I replied.

Shu shook his head, "Don't think of me as a guest, treat me as if I've been living here already."

I went red right after he said that, he realized what he just said and went red a bit too.

"U-uh put you're stuff down and let's make cookies!" I hopped up and down excitedly.

Shu put his stuff down and followed me to the kitchen.

I wasn't a good Baker, but he was really good at it. He taught me how to make cookies properly and how to not burn my house down.

I had moved from the orphanage with the money I had gathered mysteriously. It was a small house but it was cozy.

After the cookies were in the oven, we sat down and watched a Christmas movie.

I leaned on his shoulder and he turned a bit red, I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up when I heard the ding from the oven saying the cookies were done.

I yawned and stretched and noticed Shu looking at me.

Confused, I said, "What happened?"

"Uh...you fell asleep on my shoulder.." he turned red.

I turned red a bit too, but you couldn't see it past my red tired face.

"Ah, sorry."

"Its okay, let's go frost the cookies." He replied smiling.

I went to take the cookies from the oven and he went to get the frosting.

We frosted some cookies but I was a bit tired still so my strokes were messy. Shu noticed this and helped me frost by holding my hands.

I was falling in and out of consciousness. And passed out finally.

When I woke up, it was on the couch. Shu was on his phone, but noticed when I woke up.

"Its Christmas Kokichi, you slept for awhile." He seemed tired, like he stayed awake while I was asleep waiting for me.

"Really? Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I panicked a bit but he put his hand on my shaking shoulder.

"Its alright, take a look outside."

I walked to the window and saw snow.

"WANNA MAKE A SNOWMAN?!" I asked excitedly.

Shu nodded and we got our winter clothes on and went outside.

Merry Christmas!