Keeboy!

Warning! Besides this text, the story is 1433 words long. In case you don't have time for it, I just thought I would let you know.

Kokichi's POV:

I don't understand what is happening. Shuichi's mother was so nice to me before, why would she do this? Before that, Saihara-chan was nice too, what happened? I feel as if, I can't trust him anymore...

I slowly detach from the hug and bandage my arm. Something peculiar happened, though. As I put the bandages on, they turned a crimson purple color and stung my arm as I put them on. I thought that the bandages were healing me, according to the detctive who gave them to me and said they were special, and I had to suck it up. What felt like the next hour was in silence.

Suddenly, the door swung open and standing there was Principal Kirigiri.

"We have gathered all the evidence needed to conclude the true criminal. Saihara, your mother is guilty. You will still be living at home, but I have set a job for you to do in order to pay rent and for food. Your mother will be in our custody for two months."
Kirigiri spoke.

"What about Ouma?" Saihara asked her.

"Ouma Kokichi is not allowed to step foot in your house anymore, in order to prevent this if your mother tries again." Kirigiri replied as she sat down at her desk.

"It is unfortunate that this happened to you on your birthday, Ouma." She spoke to me.

I looked down. "I know..."

Saihara-chan's POV

I wish I could have known today was his birthday...that's it! I'll make it up to him after school!

"You two must return to your last class now." Kirigiri spoke firmly.

I stood up and walked out of the room. Since our last classes change a lot during the week, I don't have him in my class today. I don't have to wait for him. Unfortunately, Kaito and the others are in his class now, I hope he will be okay.

Ouma's POV:

Oh crap the others are in my class today. I don't need this right now.

I continued walking to my last class. I opened the door and quietly walked over to and sat down in my seat. The school badass, Maki Harukawa, was sitting next to me. She turned her head to the teacher, but was secretly keeping an eye on me. Finally, she whispered,

"How did it go?"

I replied quietly with, "I'm innocent."

Maki moved her eyes toward the teacher and smirked a bit. The smirk was not evil or mean in any way, Maki was just unusually nice to me instead of everyone else. In a way, I consider her my friend.

Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Bullshit was glaring at me the entire time but was unnoticed by the teacher.

The rest of class went pretty easy, and I walked out of the room. I thought about my current housing and thought 'At least they have heating.'

The police moved me away from my house a few weeks after the incident, part of me wonders why they didn't do it then and there. I live in an orphanage now, the kids are way younger than me and the owner tends to be away a lot, so I have to take care of them a lot. The owner is very kind hearted and told us that she would be done with what she is doing soon, and could stay there most of the time. Of course we were all happy about this, but we had to manage until then. She isn't back yet. I use the mysterious money to pay for service for everyone's phones.