Run!

Art by hello im Ash on Danganronpa Amino!

Saihara POV

I can't get distracted! Focus! 

I was sprinting as fast as my chicken bone legs could take me, I needed to see if they were okay. Eventually, there was an Ally Way where I found Kokichi unconscious and Kaito standing there.

"K-Kaito? What did you do??" I yelled at him.

"Wha-? I didn't I just found him like this!" He replied, obviously lying.

I can deduce that is a lie because they aren't exactly the best of friends, and I've seen them together each time Kokichi was hurt. I never mentioned it, but I'm going to tomorrow. I just glared at him, with a death glare. I could tell he was freaked out by it because...

 I could tell he was freaked out by it because

He seemed mad too. 

"W-We need to help h-him!" I stammered.

"What? Why? That little lying grape has done enough as it is! He even got himself knocked out by someone!" Kaito replied, very annoyed.

I decided to bring up the bullying now.

"Kaito, I don't think I want to be friends with a bully."

"Egh--??"

"I've seen Kokichi hurt all the time, and those times you were there. I know you bully him."

"gh--"

"Sorry, actually I'm not. I don't want to be friends with someone who bullies. Especially this grape--I mean Kokichi."

Kaito looked very angry and frustrated, is this because this is all true? His face was a dark shade of red.

"F-Fine, well I'll t-tell the others that you want to be friends with Ouma instead of us." Kaito stammered angrily.

"I'll tell them what actually happened, they will believe an Ultimate Detective won't they?"

Kaito was getting angrier by the minute, and I decided that it would be better to not instigate and go. Ouma woke just after the fight.

"Wh---huh?" He stammered.

"Just run!" I  screamed at him, making him jump, I reached out my hand and he took it to get up and we started sprinting. 

Kaito was pursuing us the whole time we were running to another alleyway. We juked him and got away.

"................" Ouma was out of breath because he was a small grape head.

"...You okay?" I asked him.

He nodded and sat down. I sat down too, we were both pretty tired. I decided to ask about his alternate.

"I know this probably isn't the best time, but do you have an Alternate Personality by chance? I noticed you act differently all the time, mainly shy and rude."

"I-I dunno...m-maybe?" He replied shyly.

"..your shy side is so cute," I mutter to myself.

"Hmm?" He looks at me and blushes, he must have heard it.

"U-Uh....c-can you h-help me with the a-a-alternate personality then? I-I dunno how it k-keeps taking o-over." Ouma buries his head in his arms. 

"A-ah...yes...but you need to learn how to control it. If you don't, bad things could happen," I stated firmly.

Ouma thought deeply, I could tell because he was staring at me straight in the eyes, or maybe it was for something else. The silence continues for a full five minutes, until...

"U-Uh, Ouma? Are you okay y-you have been staring at me for a full five m-minutes..." As I said that a small shade of pink crept on my face.

"H-Huh??" He seemed surprised, "s-sorry.." 

He buried his head in his arms again. I felt guilty, so I gave him a hug. Ouma was cold, where did he usually stay? Do they have heaters?

"A-ah don't mind me asking, but where do you live?"

"....I.....Uh....." Ouma teared up, does he not live anywhere?

"Y-you don't live anywhere? But it's winter!"

"..."

"W-well, y-you could stay at my place..." I felt my cheeks grow warm, the tint was a little brighter this time.

"R-really??" He cried tears of joy and hugged me, blushing in the process.

"I...I love you" I muttered to myself, what was that? Why did I say that?

"H-huh?" Oh crap, he heard me...