C o n f u s i o n

Art by DailyOumasai on tumblr!! :D

Ouma's POV

I had slammed my door in order to not create an awkward scene, when I noticed one of the papers wasn't where I had left it. I didn't acknowledge it, since I knew Saihara-chan had read it, instead I sat against the door with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. I sighed.

 At least tomorrow is Sunday. Hopefully my day will be sunnier than this.

I thought, and tried to sleep.

K1-B0's POV(Yay new character)

I shook my head, what could have possibly been that bad as to make Kokichi run upstairs and slam the door? There were millions of calculations happening in my head, and I wasn't saying anything. Kiru-mom must have noticed this because she shook me a little as to snap me out of inactive mode. She's such a good person 😊.

"D-Does anyone have any sort of thought of what could have caused this situation?" I asked.

"It may have something to do with Shuichi's investigation." Kirumi replied. 

Shuichi Saihara was the ultimate blushy boi at the moment, his face was as red as a strawberry with no seeds. Me and Kirumi were both looking at him as he was staring to the side at the ground.

 Me and Kirumi were both looking at him as he was staring to the side at the ground

Thank you so much justwanttobekorean! It looks amazing!

"Are you okay, Shuichi Saihara?" Kirumi asked him with concern in her voice, "Did you find something?"

"Y-Yeah....definitely...something..." He trailed off.

I was confusion??

What?

Where?

When?

How?

Why?

Excuse me sir?

Explain...EXPLAIN....EXPLAAAAAIN!!! (K1-B0 is now a dalek)

Saihara's POV

I had a million thoughts echoing through my head. My responses were direct and blunt because I was side tracked. 

What was that letter for? Did it mean something? Is it sincere? It has to be!

"Yes." I responded.

I can't believe I was such a jerk!

"Do you need something?" K1-B0 asked confused.

But the letter, is it really REALLY sincere?

"No." I replied again, and unknowingly headed for the exit.

I need answers before I lose my mind and wear socks and sandals! Oh wait...

(Shuichi I'm dissapointed.)

Sorry for a short chapter, had a sleepover last night and forgot all about this.