Forest

Kokichi's POV

I heard Shu-chan leave the building while I was attempting to sleep and noticed my door was unlocked. I quickly rushed over to lock it and sat back down on my bed.

A couple of the kids and K1-B0 and Kirumi tried knocking on my door a few times, but all of those times they gave up and left. I guess they wanted to leave me alone and not cause any trouble, they are such good friends. I wished I could be as good as them.

I put in my earbuds and listened to my fnaf playlist on Spotify. There was so much going on here that it stressed me the f**k out. I needed to get some fresh air, sitting here listening to these things was not helping.

I walked outside without talking to anyone.

Something didn't seem right.

I decided to turn around to go back inside, but as soon as I did I was knocked out with a blunt object. Two people were talking, I didn't recognize them though, their voices were eerie and cold.

All of a sudden I was thrown, but still knocked out. I could hear and feel everything at that moment.

Damn they're strong-

Oh, they're coming back-

I was thrown but again but someone caught me, was I really that light-weighted??

"What do we do with him?" Voice 1 asked Voice 2.

Voice 2 replied, "Take him to Yonaga-chan of course.

Angie..?

Before I knew it I was being carried to Angie's house for god knows what.

Two days later it was Monday, Ouma was still nowhere to be found. The mysterious voices lost their way and just left Ouma to wander in a forest, no food, no water, and no phone charger. His phone was dead.

Saihara's POV:

I entered school looking for Ouma when I noticed Kiibo standing alone, looking a bit scared. I walked over to him.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I don't know where my classes are.." The bot replied.

"Isn't Kokichi supposed to show you where they are?"

"Y-yeah but we don't know where he is..."

"What do you mean?" I walked over and stood next to him.

"He wasn't there this morning," A scared Kiibo replied, "I can't help feeling something bad happened.." The bot was shaking.

"I'm sure he just went to class, we have the same first class so I can lead you there if you want?"

Kiibo nodded, still obviously scared. I gave him a big hug.

"It's going to be okay." I told him, but I was also talking to myself.

---

Hey hey! I've been sick a lot lately and my schedule wouldn't let me write anything but I pushed myself today to get this update out!! I hope you enjoy!!