Bonus Chapter ;)

K1-B0's PO

I kind of expected something like this, but I still shivered. Maki was shivering too, was it cold out? Maybe it was that. But I needed to think of possibilities as to what happened here. That would wait though, as we had to carry Ouma back home or the hospital, which would be a better option.

"You're right Kiiboi, we should take him to a hospital." Maki spoke up.

Was I talking out loud? Also...since when did she call me 'Kiiboi'...

"Yes, that would be the best option. How should we carry him?" I asked.

"Like this..." Maki lifted his fragile body up and on to her shoulders. Something black slipped out of his pocket.

Thank you AnotherCosimo ! It looks amazing!I picked the object up, it was his phone

I picked the object up, it was his phone. Looks like he was trying to call for help.

"Kiibo, can't you charge phones?" She asked.

I replied, "Well, yes but I..." Maki cut me off,

"Good. Do it." She seemed a bit stressed. I slid his phone in a slot in my upper chest, it began charging.

"Let's check in 15 minutes and try turning it on, for now we must carry him to a hospital." I said reassuringly.(pLeAsE cHeCk In 15 MiNuTeS aNd TrY aGaIn)

Maki nodded, and we started walking through the forest back home. It had been a bit until we realized we were lost too..............yay.

"Well shit." Maki stated.

"LaNgUaGe1!!!!!11!!" I replied.

"Tch, he's asleep he can't hear us."

"0101100101100101011100110010000001101000011001010010000001100011011000010110111000100001!!!!" I replied, as I started glitching out. There wasn't signal or an outlet anywhere to charge, I was low on battery.

Maki ripped the phone from my chest because it was draining me.

Maki's POV

Well great, he didn't come charged. And now we're lost. I put Ouma down and checked to see if I had my phone. I did!

I tried calling someone but...no signal.

There has to be a way to....no there isn't. All we can do is wait.

"Well lets rest. We don't have much else to do. You especially, shut off so you don't waste battery. I'll tend to Ouma's wounds." I stated calm and stressed.

Haha! A bonus chapter to get things rollin'! Hope you enjoyed! Might make more sooner!