Principal Kirigiri

I-I don't even know what to say about this picture...

WARNING! SELF-HARM IN THIS CHAPTER!

Saihara's POV:

I couldn't tell what was happening, but I was awfully suspicious. I reached for the doorknob, sh-she locked me inside? This is usually how she punishes me but she slapped me as punishment which makes me think otherwise.

*CLANG*

Nani? What the heck was that?

Kokichi's POV:

I heard a clang, maybe something fell?

"Um...miss are you okay-" I started, but she cut me off.

"NEVER BETTER!" She seemed frustrated by something. I saw a knife on the ground and watched as she picked it up. She started coming toward me, knife in hand with a creepy smile.

Before I knew it, she had me backed against a wall, knife held to my kneck.

"You will NEVER be a part of this family. GOT THAT?" She screamed at me. I quickly nodded. "NOW GET GOING!" She pushed me out of the house. She was so nice before, did Saihara put her up to this? He said he was stuck with me before, so I bet he did.

I started for my house.

Saihara's POV:

As soon as I opened the door I saw my mom on the floor crying. She was bleeding from a cut in her arm. I rushed to her side.

"M-mom? What hapened??!" I screamed.

"Y-your friend...he st-stabbed me!"

"Where is he now? I will catch him."

"I don't know he-he just ran out the door!"

I was furious. Why would he do something like that? WHY?!

"Then I will catch him at school tomorrow." I stated.

"O-okay. I can take care of my arm." She got up and limped to the kitchen. She put a bandage around her arm.

I walked back to the room for the night. It was only 6pm but I was tired, I drifted to sleep pretty quickly.

The next day at school...

Ouma's POV:

I had made my way to the principal's office after being called down. When I entered I saw Shuichi there. He glared at me and I glared at him. Why was he glaring at me? He had put his mom up to what happened!

"Sit down Kokichi." The principal said in a menacing tone. I did as I was told. "Do not worry Saihara, he will be punished accordingly." Principal Kyouko Kirigiri spoke to Saihara. Punished? For wha- my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Saihara's voice.

"Why the heck...did you...CUT MY MOTHER?" He screamed at me.

"Is that what this is about? But...she threatened to kill me! I never cut anyone though, except her. She cut herself and left a mark on my throat!" I replied.

"Give us proof Kokichi. Remove your scarf and let us see this 'mark'." The principal said.

I removed my scarf and tied it around my head like a headband. There was a pink ribbon tied around my shoulders, I looked like a gypsy.

 There was a pink ribbon tied around my shoulders, I looked like a gypsy

This is my baby and if you hurt him it will be painful. Kay?

There was a cut on my neck that was still bleeding, and since I didn't have bandages I couldn't do much. I would have gone to get some with my mystery money but it took awhile to get back to my house and I was tired.

Saihara just looked at my ribbon. People do that a lot and I don't want to be judged for being a Gypsy. Kyouko on the other hand-

"How do we know that wasn't from you?"

I replied, "Fingerprints? And aren't you a principal? Why aren't the police handling this?"

"I'm a certified detective. They trust me. And yes, I believe fingerprints would be necessary. I'll send my team to the house now and call in one of your teachers, which happens to be my friend."

A teacher with blond hair and glasses came in, he looked annoyed. Perhaps he did not want to be here? I guess not.

"You called? I do not want to waste my time." He said.

"Hello Togami, these are your students correct?"

"These two were whispering things in math class today."

"That is not why I called, I called because we have a situation on our hands. I need you to go with the police to check for fingerprints on the knife in Shuichi Saihara's house."

"Alright." Mr. Togami left and slammed the door behind him.

"I'll need you two to stay here. Alone. There are no weapons in here so you should be fine while I check with the team for a couple hours." Kirigiri then left the office.

It was dead silent for a full five or ten minutes. I took out my phone, it was vibrating intensely. Someone was calling. I answered.

"Heeeeeey you're interrupting my valuable time! I'm very busy! What do you want." I said to the phone guy. I heard a chuckle from Saihara and looked his way. He stopped laughing.

"Hey I'm in school too you know! Hiding in the girl's bathroom!" A girl said.

"Why do I need to know that Tenko? Why do you have my fucking number?" I answered.

"Ugh, typical degenerate male. I just wanted to check in and see how things are going."

"You're a pretty good voice actress, had me fooled for a bit Shirogane."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yep."

"Anyway, Toko said your axe is repaired from the damage. So come get it after school okay?"

"Will do. Go back to class."

"Alright, by the way where are you?"

"Stuck in the principal's office. The only one here is Saihara-chan though."

"Oh that's good, just don't get caught, kay?"

"Kay."

"Bye."

"See ya." I hung up and Shuichi was staring at me. I gave him a questioning look and he looked away. It was silent for another five minutes before I broke the silence.

"We can't sit in silence forever Saihara-chan-"

"I don't want to talk to you. You cut my mother's arm. That cut you probably did to yourself." He replied, laughing.

"That's not funny. It's an actual thing I do to myself. I struggle with it, but I did not do this." I guess I had switched back? I looked away from him but I could feel his eyes resting on me.

"Prove it, you don't seemed depressed so I don't believe it-" I interrupted his thoughts by pulling my sleeve down to reveal cuts I did to myself. Some were deep and some were not. Some were bleeding and some were not.

Shuichi got up and walked over to me to inspect the cuts. I don't know why though.

Saihara's POV:

Why would he do this to himself? I don't understand! He's a happy guy isn't he? I walked up to him to inspect the cuts and how deep they were. I really don't know why.

All I could say was-"Why? Why would you do this?"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and mouthed 'I don't know'. I just hugged him. He hugged back and cried. I...why....I can't...

Hey guys! I spent hours making this and hope this long chapter makes up for me being dead! I had to use my phone.