Saturday Shopping

Ouma's POV

Today's the day! Keeboi, me and Kirumi are gonna go school shopping! I had asked the principal after school yesterday when we went to register Keeboi if he could be in all my classes so I could show him around, and she said it was okay so I'm excited!

"Ouma, what's taking so long? Come on!" Keeboi said, noticing me walking slower.

I quickly ran to catch up with the others. "Who's watching the kids?" I asked.

"A detective by the name Shuichi Saihara asked me to investigate the place while we were out because he was suspicious of something. He said he would watch the kids too." Kirumi replied.

My face turned a shade of pink as Kirumi noticed and smirked at me.

"What is happening? Why are you smirking?" Keebo asked with a look of confusion.

"Oh nothing~" Ultimate Mom replied while chuckling. "Let's start over there." She said pointing at a supply shop.

We walked into the store and I noticed someone familiar, two people actually.

"Amami! Akamatsu!" I shouted and they looked my way. I waved and they waved back. We then went our seperate ways and continued shopping.

Saihara's POV

I checked out every kid's room except Ouma. I also checked out Kirumi's room. No luck. I feel like the weirdest room was this one:

 I feel like the weirdest room was this one:

Um...excuse me what?

The last room to check out is Ouma's. I wonder what his looks like.

As I thought that my cheeks turned a shade of red.

I walked into his room and it was surprisingly normal. I decided to check a random file that was pinned to the wall. There were various pictures of our class members and him as kids. I was in there too. There was one picture in the the back that stuck out the most. It was a picture of all the D.I.C.E. members.

https://pin

https://pin.it/asfzvvjrqdf5d2

Seeing the image made my heart sink. They looked so happy together...they were happy together until one of them died from getting run over by a semi while rescuing her sibling. The group decided it's not D.I.C.E. without all their members and disbanded. I wonder if they still keep in touch.

I also found a couple of papers with writing on them.

Paper 1:

I saw someone blasting music, once I heard it was Bitch Lasagna I bolted out of there. Humanity was a mistake.

Paper 2:

Saihara-chan's the best, he gave me a gift for my birthday!! I wonder why he hates this project so much, I love it! No matter how much he hates me, I love him. I just wish he could see that...

My heart hurts. I know I had apologized but...I still feel extremely guilty. I only realized my face was red when I checked the time on my watch.
I put the papers and file back as if I hadn't seen or moved them. One was a bit out of place but I heard talking outside and knew it was them so I ran downstairs and stood next to a little kid. I noticed his shoes were untied so I bent down to tie it.

OwOuma's POV

We walked in on Saihara-chan tieing a little kid's shoe. I waited until he was done to attack hug him.

"SAIHARA-CHAAAAN!" I yelled and attack hugged him. He seemed...used to it...

"W-Welcome back you guys, how did it go?" he asked.

"It went alright, what about your investigation?" Kirumi replied.

"I-It was okay...I checked every room and you guys are clear.." He replied.

I noticed his face was red, had he seen my.....no no no NO!! I unhugged him and bolted up the stairs and slammed my room door shut in order not to be embarrassed further.

"What was that about?" Kirumi asked.

"I guess we'll never know..." Saihara-chan replied.

Thanks so much for reading!!! I really need to make a schedule for this....I'll try to post every Saturday.