Lololol Kissss

I couldn't find the artist, sorry. But it somewhat fits.

Alright folks lets go with Succi's POV.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. Who could it be at this hour? Then I remembered Kokichi was here so it was either him or my mom.

"Just a second!"

I get dressed in my usual clothes since it was a school day. Then I open the door to see my mom standing there in her work clothes.

"Hey sweetie, Kokichi went to school cause he didn't wanna bother ya, isn't that sweet?" She said cheerily.

"U-uh sure." I reply, unsure if it was or not.

"Well get goin you are gonna be late!"

"A-Ah Okay.. "

I stepped outside my house and looked at the sunrise, it was an ombre of Pink and Yellow, truly beautiful. 'Haven't seen anything like this in awhile' I thought. Then I made my way to the school, where Kokichi was waiting at the gate.

"Hey Shu Shu" He cheerfully smiled at me.

"....Shu Shu?"

"Would you rather be called Shuwawa?"

"N-No..can you just call me Shuichi?"

"Fiiiiine"

I sighed and went to my first class, which had Kokichi and my friends in it. My friends were all glaring at me. Oof. I sat down in my seat and Kokichi in his. Kaito sat next to me and was probably already spreading rumors. A blue girl rushed in and screeed..

"OPERATION OUMASAI!!"

What..?

"Ha" Kaito chuckled.

"Anyway, class, today you are with a partner of your choice and are going to work on a project."

"What project?" I asked.

"A love project. You have to kiss your partner ha. "

Me, Kaito, and Kokichi did a gsap.

"This should be fun to watch!" She exclaimed.

Why would kissing be in a project?

What the hell?