19. the Rojanapat land

Joshua is dressed in casual clothes as his plane touches down the Rojanapat clan land. A tall man in goggles approaches him dressed in military attire.

" Sir, do you want to rest at the mansion or go to the village directly. Why did you come in such a hurry sir, the village feud solved itself when the alpha farmer spoke to both the parties , no more corn fields were torched.and we didn't have to use force or fire.. everything is peaceful now."

" I wanted to meet that alpha farmer who could calm down both Rojanapat and jugron farmers bound for the neck of each other! You told me you have never seen that person, before this month.! He arrived at the scene like a moon goddess's own son! That was your exact words officer Jeff, and definitely very intriguing words for me ! "

" Sir, there are hundreds of men and women working the fields everyday,  growing legal crops as the opium fields and the underground chemical labs have been destroyed. So I might have not noticed him before. But he is definitely a good guy, always minding his own business from the past two weeks that I am observing him closely.. he helps everyone around too and is very calm and composed."

" Why is he not arrested, I thought all the able alpha men are executed or detained for questioning."

" His right arm is paralysed sir..he is not an able alpha. And everybody vouched for him..that he is an honest man not involved in any dark business. Even the arrested Rojanapat soldiers serving the high level alphas and knowing their unmasked faces, gave statement that he is a low level farmer and nothing more."

Joshua smiles , Jeff looks already smitten by the alpha's charms ..

" Let me go and meet him too then. He sounds like a very interesting man!"

" As you wish sir." Jeff doesn't want this shrewd detective Joshua to scare the timid beautiful man but what can he do , detective Joshua holds a high position even in their secret services.. even the police chief is scared of this man and in awe of his deduction skills and meticulous operations to take down high flying criminals. Nothing and nobody escapes him.

They board his Jeep and starts making their way to the valley surrounding the wolf head shaped mountain.. Joshua notices the surrounding,.its breathtaking,! The green valley stretching for miles and the snow clad mountains far away paints almost near perfect picture except when some dark burnt vast fields appear devoid of life and crops stretching for miles and miles too..the torched and destroyed opium fields!

Their car stops in front of a green field , the dazzling corn and wheat plants swaying in the breeze overriding the bleak scenery of burnt illegal fields just beside it..

" That's him" Jeff points out a person furthest away working in the field .. the faraway group of people are tilting the soft mud.. getting the soil ready for the fresh seeds..

" I will like to talk to him alone. You wait here" before Jeff can protest , he gets down from the car and follows the muddy road inside the field to reach the person looking like a dot from the place where he is walking ..

Everybody glances at him surprised as he walks past them , Joshua doesn't fail to notice the visible tension among the men and women as he makes his way to the man at the back, but nobody dares to stop him.

As he approaches he can appreciate the alpha clearly.. he is pale skinned and very thin almost skin and bones , long hairs almost covering his eyes

 he is pale skinned and very thin almost skin and bones , long hairs almost covering his eyes