15. Gone for good?

If you have missed the earlier update pls catch up before reading this . Wattapad was acting little bonkers before . Hope you are still liking this tale ..enjoy ..the start of the hurricane..

🎀🎀🎀🎀

Arthit gets up when his shoulder screams for some painkillers , but he can't move his right arm. His arm is a sleeping pillow right now for the naked tanned back adoring his marks of passion.. , the face of his omega tucked in the crook of his neck..and the lips sucking him even in his sleep, this adorable mate of his , he caresses his raven hair tenderly..  but he has to get up , his whole body is burning  up again. He guesses he needs stronger medications,there is a high chance he has reinfected his wounds in all his misadventures.

Kong sensing his distress in the deepest of his omega heart ,the warmth of the alpha's fevered body sipping through his own tired exhausted body tries to  get up promptly , only to immediately lie back down
.. " ouccchh" he again exclaims .. and immediately blushes hard .. he only asked for more and more yesterday night and today morning till late afternoon .. he just couldn't get enough of the rough love and passion unleashed on him.. and now his ass fees like on fire and back overtly sore..

" don't move too much ,. You are in pain.. just move your head a little and lie down on the pillow ..I need to take medicine , and give you,  your  painkillers too."

Kong obediently shifts , feeling guilty that he had used the sore arm as his pillow till now .. but his mate is such a cuddly thing , he just can't get enough of the smell and taste .. Arthit gets up and takes his own medicine but not before passing kong the painkiller and a big glass of water first..

a message pings breaking the comfortable silence between the two not so healthy mates .. kong and Singto both ready for another cuddle and a deep slumber in his sunshine's arms ..

But everything ends as Arthit tenses up seeing the message.. a dark aura clouding the serene one..

" I have told Mia to get your luggage to this room. I may not be coming back for two days if not more . Listen to me , if I don't come back even after two days,  there is a safe behind this photo here , password is krist 00206 , open it . You will get money, give the money to Mia, . She will know what to do . Only to her, and trust no one else .."

" what are you saying ! What do you mean by not coming back!" Kong cannot believe his ears .. what is his mate implying ! He refuses to loose him again!

" kong my work is dangerous, when I told you I cannot be your home,  I meant it . I know you have not taken your  prevention of pregnancy pills , take them ! Don't live in fantasy world . I have enemies everywhere . Number one has started to fancy you , the moment anything happens to me you will not be spared from his clutches . Just remember, Mia can be trusted and no one else . I know you will not forget the safe password, you can never forget it right ? Kong you will always remember me right?" He comes closer cupping his cheeks in his hands , looking deep into the blue eyes , pleading them..

Kong hurriedly gets up , ignoring his sore body screaming for rest, how did reality suddenly crush every fantasy around him so soon. He couldn't believe his mate is asking him this question and sounding so vulnerable. The alpha's eyes are tear glazed and kong feels his own salty streams falling fast .. he hugs him tightly ..

" don't go.. wherever you are asked to go.. don't go .. let's runaway . Let's start anew . Please .."

Arthit places a kiss on Kong's forehead , his both cheeks , his nose, his lips, never answering him and his sobbing plea..
Turning back , softly prying the tanned arms off, which was surrounding him in a tight hug , he moves away and moves towards the washroom to get dressed . He has already eliminated number three of their clan , the traitor among them but he knows the cops are desperately searching for him as well as Jugron's first in command as he has eliminated another of their number two yesterday night . The man dared to kidnap kong , his mate ! Thankfully kong had succumbed to the sedative drugs and his alpha aura and had missed the bloodshed . Kong is too pure for his world . May be in another life time they can have their happily ever after but not in this gore filled lifetime of his , that's for sure  .