7. My concubine

A damp cloth on his face wiping it , an aura calming his racing heart , lulling him to sleep.. kong feels he will sleep on and on.. he has not felt peace like that since... since.. and he wakes up with a start ..since phi kit!!..and sure enough he is there holding a damp cloth comically in the air as the person being pampered is sitting from supine position now..

" So you are awake ultimately" his voice is ice cold...and he gets up from his bedside.. kong stares mesmerised at the man.. pale skin, pink lips , dark brown eyes , the smell of fresh choc and caramel, oh so sweet ..

without his mask for the first time in front of him.. after fifteen years .. kong can't believe he got such a gorgeous alpha as his mate .. yes his nine year old phi kit was beautiful,  but this grown up version of the man is breathtaking..

 yes his nine year old phi kit was beautiful,  but this grown up version of the man is breathtaking

" Phi kit..I .." Kong wants to explain something of this situation sensing the alpha's irritation..

" Don't call me that, call me my alpha or master .. not phi.. haven't you learned any manners where they train omega slaves like you ? You are just part of my concubine..nothing else." His words are rude but his voice remains cold, distant..there is no hint of any emotion.

" so why are you taking care of me when I am a mere concubine." Kong starts to get angry now..wrong move Kong, he immediately realises as he can sense the alpha's anger rising too ..

" Do you want me to send you back to master three.. I don't like my slaves to talk back.. and ask me why for an answer. I tried to show you my attention but I guess you omegas take the meaning of mere attention and getting you back on your feet, so that you can please me, as something more. My bad. Get your things I don't need a whinning concubine.. number three loves to break omegas like you not me, I neither have patience nor time. Go to his wing. I will ask the guards."

Kong looks horrified as phi kit, no , this stranger dashing looking alpha who smells like his lost gentle mate gets up to call the guard. .

" My Alpha pls.." Kong feels his vision blurring as hot tears fall.. he has really changed . A lot.

" Beg then, lick my shoes for forgiveness" that's the harsh command for him..

Kong gets on his knees,  on the floor , ready to beg.. .his legs feel like jelly but he can only cry silent tears words nor actions escaping him.. he feels he must be caught in some sadistic nightmare ..

Arthit turns back..approaches him steadily, eyes shining bright red, and pulls kong up and pushes him forcefully flat on the bed, his body bounces up to fall back again by the sheer force and strength of the push

..Kong breath gets stuck in his throat..his hands are pulled up and held  by the strong alpha with one hand and he is totally subjugated by his alpha pheromones ..against all Kong's logical thinking, against all his self inhibitions, he moans..

" Ahhh.." as his other hand roams all over Kong's body..he writhers and squirms and can understand he is completely wet down there already.. his mates closeness is all it takes to make the slick flow unhinged ..