2. A curious case of bitter chocolate

Kong knew it will be a humiliating experience tonight, besides the underlying danger . The moment he has arrived with the senior journalists,  he has been ushered to a different room where three other  people were waiting. All of them were trained policemen and all high betas . They would be dressed as the door man and the two bartenders respectively and he was told he would be  part of the exotic server come eyecandy tonight .

He was passed a bare there tightest of shorts and a full front open flowery shirt showing off his six pack abs which contrasts his soft tanned omega features... When he changed he was thankful that the other three were betas and he had sprayed enough smell suppressants on him.. he can make out everyone's lust filled eyes as he walked out of the room with the do's and dont's filled up in his head ..

he understood the gravity of the situation when he heard the jugron mafia clan and the Rojanapat clans are meeting today and mostly the enigmatic second in command rojanapat alpha will be present

Being an aspiring investigative journalist Kongpob does his homework and knows his field well . He knows Arthit rojanapat , as he is called,  is the most ruthless and barbaric one, even the police fears him. All the previous attempts to catch him had lead to ugly death and damage to the police force . Nobody even knows his face .. let alone cage him..

He walks with filled drink tray as the high end private club gets more and more patron filled .. there are other omegas working but he draws the most attention, all tables call him and alphas blatantly asks him out for sex , or touches his ass or pinches his nipples . He has to take all of that as instructed . Even sitting on the lap as his shorts back pocket and front seams gets stuffed with money as tips for his good behaviour. Kongpob feels like hiding somewhere and crying his heart out but he reminds himself again and again .. " this is job.. just job.. don't break tonight"

A sudden call from a secluded private  table startles him.. no one was sitting there until five minutes ago, who rang the bell then ? He hurries to the table to see two young men playing poker!!.. both of them looks up at the same time and even the strong smell of alcohol and smoke in the club cannot musk the bitter chocolate taste mixed with caramel that hits Kongpob from the man in red casual t shirt and a black musk ..

 both of them looks up at the same time and even the strong smell of alcohol and smoke in the club cannot musk the bitter chocolate taste mixed with caramel that hits Kongpob from the man in red casual t shirt and a black musk