5. garden of blood

" what's that look like?"

" Looks like a broom?"

" Broom!! Seriously.. I thought it looks like a wand.. the magical cane that can turn everything beautiful in one go.."

" Phi kit..are magical wands real.. can I have one.? Do you have one?" The blue eyes look at him earnestly..

Two boys lay side by side watching the clouds float by..

" No they are not real my dear blue eyes.." he gives Kong's blushed cheeks a soft pinch and thinks to himself, that the blush looks so beautiful on his tanned skin, the eyes complimenting it, ..

" If you have a magical wands what will you do?"

" Look look that cloud looks like a saucer"

" Which one phi.." he comes closer his head resting on his chest now ..krist places a soft kiss on the top of his head, smelling the floral scent of the garden roses emanating from his mate..

The little one looks up from his chest, meeting his phi's beautiful brown orbs and suddenly kisses his lips..and immediately goes back into hiding his face into his chest.

Krist is stunned..he touches his lips not believing the young one just  kissed him on his lips..

" Why did you do that Kong?" He gently asks seeing the boy too shy to even meet his eyes anymore..

" Dada does this to mama..phi Nagel does to  phi Som, mates do that I have seen..you are my mate..so..did I do something wrong phi kit?" He is scared , will phi kit scold him! He pushes himself more inside his chest fearing retribution..

" No little one, you didn't do anything wrong...don't get scared..you are right, mates do this to each other but when they are grown up, not now, ok?." He presses a soft kiss on his temple .

" phi kit I  .." before kong can speak, they hear an approaching helicopter sound ..

Kit gets up hurriedly and pulls him by his arms to the thick bushes unkempt and overgrown surrounding the beautiful garden, they have thorns so that no stray animals can pass through..

" I will get hurt phi.."

Krist puts a hand on his mouth , signalling with his eyes not to speak , Kong shuts down,  seeing the command in the brown orbs and stops struggling and lets him being pulled to the bushes, krist takes all the thorn pricks onto him, parting the bushes fast, going deeper, ignoring all the cuts and scratches , the tearing of his clothes as he pulls kong deeper inside with him, not a scratch on the youngers' body as he shields him fully..

He stops only when he finds the main bulky stem in the middle, which is safe to hide, no thorns around and the younger can sit and none can see him..

" stay here little one, you know the road back now right?" It's been two months they are following the same routine, kong knows the route by heart now ..

Kong nods but he  is crying freely , seeing the elder hurt and bloody all over ..

" yooouuu.. arrre.. huuuu..rrt phi.."

" I will be fine, I heal easily, don't worry but don't come out from here until the helicopter leaves. Remember , don't come out, no sound, don't scream whatever happens , never give your position out , ok?  .. promise me, my blue eyes .."

" promise phi" the helicopter sound gets louder and kong can see from this position the house beside the cliff clearly..some ropes get thrown from the hovering helicopter and some men start climbing down.. seeing the sight krist becomes more disturbed, restless, and  starts to leave but looks back at the younger ..