Chapter 44:

Authors note----> I'm sorry guys but this will be finished in about 2 chapters :( I know it's quite sad but for worry chapter 1 of book 3 will be out in a week after. I hope you have enjoyed it! Also book 3 will be the last of the SEQUAL :'( I know but don't worry I will be writing other fanfics. Love you all byeee xxx
Emilee's POV:
Here I am. bored as anything. at work. Luke jut dropped me off about 10 minutes ago. He had to rush because he had to drop off Grace at her childminders and get to work himself.
"Heeeeey" I see Morgan running up to the counter with clothing in his hands. I feel instantly better.
"Hey can you work with me today the boss won't mind?" I ask him.
"Sure babe how's your head?" He asks and wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"It's fine I guess comes and goes" I smile and he kisses my temple. I love my best guy friend. well bigger brother more like.

Once mine and Morgans shift had finished we decided to go to starbucks.
"Ah" I whimper stopping and holding my head.
"Babe are you ok?" Morgan comes and takes me in his arms. I begin to sob.
"No AH oh my god" I whimper into his chest.
"SH SH it's ok c'mon let's go get Starbucks and I'll call luke to come join us as comfort you" Morgan soothes rubbing my back. I nod and we continue to proceed to starbucks.

"Luke's on his way" Morgan says to me as he gives me my drink.
"Awesome thanks" I say weakly smiling.
"Emilee are you ok?!" Luke says barging through the shop door and running to me.
"Luke Luke SH SH I'm fine" I say and up his cheeks and peck his tender lips.
"Baby I was so worried" luke says pulling me onto his lap and nuzzling into my neck.
"Ahhh" I whimper as my head burns in pain once more.
"Emilee?" Luke asks.
"Don't worry I'm fine let's go" I say. Morgan and Luke both nod and help me up. we walk out the shop and I begin to feel dizzy. the whole mall starts spinning and my vision goes blurry. I drop to my knees in pain and grab my head.
"AHHHHH" I shout earning a few stares.
"Emilee oh my god!" Luke shouts to me suddenly there is a crowd all around us.
"What are you staring at get outta here!" Morgan screams in frustration at the crowd and slowly they discend back to their own lives.
"Luke m-my h-head hurts like m-mad" I stutter.
"That's it I'm taking you to the doc-" but I cut luke off.
"No! I won't go back to that hospital" I say remembering the times I've been there before.
"I'll go get some pain killers" Morgan says an runs to the chemist. luke nods and holds me in his arms.
"Listen to me em if it gets to bad you must just must tell me" luke says worriedly into my hair.
"Do you promise me you will me?" I pause.
"Do you?" He adds.
"I p-p-promise" I say and weakly smile. he pecks my trembling lips and holds me tight like he never wanted to let go.

"Ive got the pain killers let's go" Morgan says panting and running back to us we both nod. Luke stands me up both Morgan and Luke wrap one of their arms round my shoulders as I do them. I find it easier to stand now. we trudge out the mall. my head still pounding...whats wrong with me?

Authors note----> ohhhh what's wrong with her???? Hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx