Chapter 43:

Emilee's POV:
Dayum This is the forth time this week I've been up at like 4:00 am.my head pounded and pounded like freaking lumps were growing in it.i sit up in bed holding my head in my hands. I begin to sob it hurt like mad and it wouldn't go away. I'm sure it's just a phase it really can't be anything else...i don't think. I look out the window and see the golden glow peaking over the mountains as dawn approaches. tears continue to flood down my face as my head continues to burn inside me.
"Breathe Emilee" I whisper and dry my tears and breathe in and out slowly and steadily.
"That's it" I whisper again as the pain sort of subsides but hurts a little.
"Babe your up is your head hurting again?" Luke whispers siting up quickly and gathering me on his arms.
"Yeah" I say simply burying my face into his chest.
"Princess listen are you sure you don't need a doctor?" Luke says cupping my cheeks with his protective hands.
"I'm sure luke it must be my time of the month" I smile and kiss his lips.
"Let's just get up I'm fully awake now" luke smiles. so we decide to get up at 4 am. I felt so bad for waking Luke all the time like this. I say it all the time that I'm sorry but he says it's fine. but it's not! I shouldn't put him through all this. ugh.
I pull on high wasted ripped navy shorts I then put on my black crop top on, I pull a camouflage light jacket on and then put on my leather black combat boots.
"Ugh" I mumble holding my head. I accidentally trip and fall backwards.
"Ah crap" I gasp. luke comes to my side wearing his normal black skinnies blink top and all black converse.
"Emilee are you ok?!" Luke says lifting me up bridal style. I nod into his chest.
"I'm fine luke" I sniffle. he carries me downstairs and sits me on the counter.
"Don't worry babe I'm always here to catch you" he whispers against my lips.
----12pm----
"Babe I'm taking grace to practise with me" luke smiles lifting grace up. I nod and kiss them both goodbye and ten in walks Ellie wearing black skinnies all black converse as a maroon wooly jumper.
"Emilee babe are you ok? Luke told me about your head" she said embracing me in a hug. I missed my bestfriend we are always tied up with our boyfriends and children we never get the time to catch up. I miss her a lot sometimes.
"Yeah I'm fine" I smile weakly bit she doesn't look convinced.
"Ok here's the plan me, you, pizza, icecream, movies, snuggle blankets" Ellie says smiling.
"Yes please" I say and run off to go get some blankets and films.
----1 hour later----
"Oh my god you wouldn't go down to the basement would you? Who would do that like what?!" Ellie practically shouts at the screen as we watch the conjuring.
"There will be demons you thick woman!" She shouts dramatically again. I can't help but laugh at her. she gets so into things it's unreal. we both fall into heaps of laughter.
"What are you doing?" I ask as she picks up the phone and holds it to her ear.
"Calling bae" she smirks.
"Ashton?" I ask.
"No pizza place" she laugs and makes me laugh husteriacally. we order pepperoni and then play video games.

Once the pizza came we are it all and then snuggled on the couch it was only 2.30 pm and the boys won't be back for another hour. so we decide to jam to blink 182.
Authors note----> sorry it's short guys but I'm tired anyway don't forget to vote an recommend love you all byeee xxx