Chapter 30:

Authors note----> updating just for you!!!! Also realised I hit 1.01k reads!!!! Thank you so much I love you all byeee xxx
Emilee's POV:
We only just got back home! We waited till our hangover was over from last night and then drove home this morning.
Grace won't be back till 5:00pm so it's cool. Luke and ash have band practise so me and Ellie decide to have a snuggle day. we see that it's really windy. it's amazing how Sydney weather can change so drastically. winter I guess.
"We should go to starbucks babe" ellie says smiling.
"Oh my god yes" I say back we both pull on black skinnies a white wool jumper black vans and a green Parker coat and head out the door.
"Dayum it's cold" ellie laughs.
"We love it though" she says and we both laugh. our breath crystallises and dances in the cold air. it's beautiful.
"Emilee?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah"
"When is Maisie and cals wedding?" She asks. my eyes widen and I realise something.
"Oh my god it's tommorow and I haven't got her a card or a gift" I say paniced.
"Oh my god me neither" ellie says again worried and biting her lip.
"Before we go to Starbucks let's go to lavender and bay they do the cutest gifts" I say. she calms down a bit.
"Ok cool how much you got?" I ask.
"50$" Ellie says.
"Cool same That should be enough" I say. We calm down and laugh. I do love my bestfriend I love freaking out with her alot. she wraps my arm round my waist and I wrap mine round her shoulder.
"I love you em I love doing stupid things with you and talking about our love for winter" she laughs.
"Same...but I hate you to" I smile.
"I hate you to" she laughs and we just walk and be stupid she really is the best as I couldn't ask for a better best friend.
----in the mall----
We walk into lavender and bay and gawped at all the amazing cute little gifts. I decide to buy them floral material bunting for the girls room I decide to buy cal a new grey beanie and aftershave and for Maisie a new over sized grey jumper with eye liner and mascara. ellie buys the two twins pink fluffy teddy bears and cal a greenday top and Maisie a diamond necklace with perfume. the cashiers wrap our gifts for us in pale pink paper and tie a silver ribbon around it get then put them in pink candy stripe bags.
"Thankyou" me and Ellie smile sweetly.
We head out and sigh ok relief.
"Oh my god yes I'm fine now I'm ok" Ellie giggles.
"Same now let's go get starbucks" I say. we fist pump.
"Sweg" we say and giggle at our inside Joke that we have known since the age of 12.
"One vanilla bean with a pump of raspberry and a white hot chocolate please" I say.
"Coming right up that will be $6.45" says the cashier and hand her the money. we sit down and dunk our drinks.
"That hits the spot" I yawn.
"Yep hey can we stay tonight as in me ash and Ashley I'll bring all our wedding clothes over" Ellie asks.
"Of course babe" you can have the spare bedroom" I smile sweetly at my beautiful betfriend.
"Awesome" she says and kisses my head. we talk for hours take selfies and talk about stupid things. before we decide to head home.
We throw our cups in the bin and wrap our arms round eachother.
"So were taking the long way home..." We sing as we walk home we loved singing the boys songs.
"I wanna get lost and drive forever with you talking bout nothing yeah whatever baby so were taking the long way home tonight" we laugh. I love her alot.
Authors note----> hope you liked don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxxx