Chapter 13:

Authors note----> my bestfriend gives me life sorry I had to!
Emilees POV:
Me and Ellie decided to go to the mall to treat grace and Ashley.
"Where do you want to go first babe?" I ask Ellie.
"Well I want to look in next for Ashley" she says picking Ashley up in her arms.
"Cool me and Gracey are going to new look" I say scooping up Grace and she gives me a kiss.
"Ok I'll meet you in Starbucks" Ellie says.
"Sure thing" I say smiling grave and ash lean over and give each other a peck on the lips and a hug" me and Ellie laugh and hug each other. Before parting to go to the shops. I carry grace towards new look why she plays with my face I made sure I connected to the malls wifi just I case grace got bored.
"Mummy I would like this" grace said walking up to me with a little pink frilly lace dress with a pink bow on the side.
"Ok baby girl" I say smiling taking the dress we then head over to the shoes.
"What about these grace" I ask grace turning to her. I was holding up a little pair of very pale pink glitter covered shoes.
"Yeah they are very pretty" she said taking the,m from my hands. I smile.
"And this!" She says jumping. She showed me a little headband that was pink with a bow on it. I take it from her and take it to the cash desk.
----Starbucks----
"Hey em!" Ellie says.
"GRACEY!" Ashley shouts running up to grace and giving her a hug.
"ASHLEY!" She shouts and takes him in her arms.
Once we order our drink we sit at the table and pass grace and Ashley our phones.
"So what did you get Ashley honey?" I ask my best friend.
She pulls out her next bag smiling. What she pulls out is amazing. She pulls out. Black skinniest a black vest top a red flannel and a red bandana.
"OMG it's adorable!" I say smiling. I then take out graces new clothes.
"Wow em I love it!" She says sucking on her Starbucks. I smile at her I really do love my bestfriend I've grown up with her since day 1 and now we're watching our own children grow up together. I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend really. Once we finish we head back to Ellie's place.
----at Ellie's place----
Grace and Ashley run off to the playrooms to play and ash and luke and the boys are at band practice so me and Ellie decide to be like we were when we were 12 and to cuddle on the couch and put on some rave music. We collapse on the couch and Ellie throws her legs over me while the music is playing we scroll rough our group chats. We see there is an argument on our one between some of our friends we look up at each other.
"Dat cold" we say at the same time and laugh. Then the base drops.
"That base drop though" Ellie says we put down our phones and sway our arms around to the electric sound we have known since the age of 12. We carry on scrolling through our phones.
"Ellie...ellie...Ellie"
"Wha-" she looks up and I snap the picture.
"Ayyyye mug shot!" I burst out laughing.
"I'll get you back you cow" she snarls playfully.
"You love me" I say.
"Yeah unfortunately" she giggles.
"Smile" she says holding up her phone she then snaps a picture of us. Some people wish for a bestfriend ship like this and say it's "bestfriend goals" but the best thing is I achieved those goals years ago.
Authors note----> having a lot of bestfriend chapters right now cos I love her srsly my best friend is my life i need her a lot don't forget to recommend and vote love you all byeee xxx